Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Airees - Marksman Hunter - DENIED

Anthoni
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Airees - Marksman Hunter - DENIED Empty Airees - Marksman Hunter - DENIED

Post by Anthoni Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:21 am

Character Name: Airees
    Class: Hunter
    Talent Spec:Marksmen

Your age:16

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server):
    i can make it to all the raids u want me in i should still be on just in case even when u dont need me
    What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)? Dbm recount nd other things for my proff. and pvp

Do you have access to Vent?
    Yes
    What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)?
    I dont really use anything but i use calculator once before i changed to arp
    Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Airees

i am over hit cap and working on replacing that trinket
    List any ICC 25 achievements you have
    Boned, first wing cleared
    Please include a screenshot of your UI:
    Will mail it to u.
    What are your best in slot items for each slot from ICC 10 normal mode (Give us your gear wishlist)? Boots off of sindragosa and belt of princes.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    11/12 icc 10 8/12 25
    What guilds have you been a member of?
    Blood legion , Blood vendetta , senseless violence ( current ), epic warfare
    Why did you leave your previous and current guilds?
    i didnt leave blood legion some confusion came up between me nd one of the leaders , Blood vendetta merged and i was not pressent at the time and epic warfare merged with blood vendetta
    Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    |Im tired of non progress with my guild we will do 11/12 in a day but some not show up the next day.. i love raiding nd they dnt meet the requirments needed to progress. |
    Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):. i like to raid, i dont take the game TO serious i play to have fun somtimes. im currently moving so i might be out for Maybe a week or 2 but i need progression nd i dnt mind sitting their and wiping to get it.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Airees - Marksman Hunter - DENIED Empty Re: Airees - Marksman Hunter - DENIED

Post by Cobane Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 am

Thank you for applying to the Shade! We're not interested. Best of luck in your guild search.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm