Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pewpewtime - Marksman Hunter - DENIED

Pewpewtime
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Pewpewtime - Marksman Hunter - DENIED Empty Pewpewtime - Marksman Hunter - DENIED

Post by Pewpewtime Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 am

Character Name: Pewpewtime
    Class: Hunter
    Main and Off Talent Specs: Marksmanship (Main 7/31/3) Survival (Off 3/7/31 AoE)

Your age: 16

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Pewpewtime/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/53szopbob064o7eo/sum/damageDone/

Screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/2i6b8y.jpg

Your weekly raid availability: (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8 server): I am available Saturday & Sunday at those times. On Friday I am available starting from 6 server.

What add-ons do you rely on most?: I mainly rely on my focus bar add-on, Serenity, and of course Deadly Boss Mod timers.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?:

www.femaledwarf.com
    www.wowhuntershall.com
    www.warcrafthuntersunion.com
    www.elitistjerks.com

I read the last 3 daily for news, and I calculate on the first optimizer whenever I get a new piece of gear or am testing new reforges/talents.

What previous raid experience do you have?:
    Ulduar 10/25- Up to Hodir
    ToC 10: 5/5
    ToC 25: 4/5
    ToGC 10: 4/5
    ICC 10 : 11/12
    ICC 25: 7/12
    T11 10N: 12/12
    T11 10H: 3/13
    FL 10N: 6/7

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?: Nelwood Crime Syndicate - Still in guild raiding Rag. First of all, I'd like to progress a bit more than what we're doing now, and they end a tad too late for me.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?: I've heard since ICC that you guys we're high-end, experienced raiders, and that shows in your progression. I feel that I am up to the level where I can help you guys in anyway possible to progress further into content. I've learned a lot playing this game over the years, and I'm ready.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?: Meltingsun says you guys are great raiders and a great group. I've heard you guys recruiting since ICC on trade.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I've been improving my playstyle for a long time, and I've always wanted to progress as much as Shade of Arrows has. You guys have one of the best schedules on server, and I've heard good things. I have a mic and talk when needed (usually very quiet). I optimize my character to its max potential, and learn fights before hand. Btw, I ♥ The Shade.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Pewpewtime - Marksman Hunter - DENIED Empty Re: Pewpewtime - Marksman Hunter - DENIED

Post by Cobane Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

We are full on Hunters and don't typically accept people under 18. Thanks for applying and good luck in your search.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm