Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Resto druid app take 2

Tokenlighter
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Resto druid app take 2 Empty Resto druid app take 2

Post by Tokenlighter Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Your age: 26

BattleTag: jonnboy#1596

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Tokenlighter/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: no notable alts as of yet

World of Logs/WMO Parses:

Screenshot of your UI: have screenshot dont know how to apply it here can send upon request

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): all days listed are fine

What add-ons do you rely on most? Clique, skada, DBM, Elvui

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Noxxic.com, icy-veins.com

What previous raid experience do you have? MOP, ICC, NAXX, skipped FL

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving your current one? I am currently a member of fluid, Im putting an application out because my current guild is biting off way more than they can chew people dont know the fights and or arent geared enough to fight in them

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I want to be in a guild who will benefit from me being there as consistent as I am. I thrive to be the best at what i do and shades raiding groups do that

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Applied to a different team through Josh Girard, was told by Jarrod to apply to his team after my first app

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? Im competitive to myself and also others. Others meaning all the other healers i would be healing with in group. I will not be negative in anyway towards others who i am competing against im always trying to learn new ways to be more efficient than i currently am. I also take constructive criticism very well and will be more than willing to help someone out who asks for it.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): (using same as last app) Well Im gay and black hence the name token i like to make jokes about myself alot but i also know when to buck up and play seriously, i know how to adjust to different raid comps and fights pretty well as well as i know how to adjust to peoples play styles on the fly for a raid comp so nothing is wasted during a raid. I do have a want/need to be the best on server in what i do. I am in the top 20 on server for druids ilvl and currently there 3 higher ilvl in Shade of Arrows as of 9:45 on 12/25/14. Please do not take this in a cocky way as i do not intend it on being that way i just take pride in what i do when so much of it was on my own. Also would like to add that Feral is only for fun spec if need be to switch to boomie im completely and willing too do it will just take time to gear it as its my off off-spec
    Thanks again for considering me

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<
    i currently do not my boyfriends hands are too bulky to do anything like that Laughing
    Zombie240
    Zombie240
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Resto druid app take 2 Empty Re: Resto druid app take 2

Post by Zombie240 Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:16 am

Thanks for your app, one of our officers will follow up with you I'm the next couple of days (Holidays).

They will probably want a screenshot of your UI and/or logs (guild or personal); an in-depth description of your healing priorities will also be useful since we currently have no way to look at your ability.
    Tokenlighter
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Resto druid app take 2 Empty screen shot and log i figured out how to do it :)

Post by Tokenlighter Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Tokenlighter
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Tokenlighter Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:41 pm

idk for some reason it wont show the whole screen shot. i do not know how to fix that :/
    Zombie240
    Zombie240
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Zombie240 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Odd, this should work though https://i.imgur.com/U3yUShV.jpg
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:25 am

Hello Token, I need more logs than this. Please!! There is some stuff already that you are doing wrong in these logs. Also these logs are not long enough to get a good judgment on what you can do. There are just way to short you need to do some heroics and log those. The fights are a lot longer and I can take a better look at what you can do.

Thanks!
    Tokenlighter
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Tokenlighter Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:11 pm

this log is from our repeated head banging against heroic butcher https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hjHy4nbXNp7xJRgZ/#type=summary&boss=1706&wipes=1
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:36 pm

I am going to have to pass on your app. There is just multiple things that you need to fix.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm