Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin

Airees
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin Empty Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin

Post by Airees Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:02 am

Your age: 17

BattleTag: Ali#1685

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Airees/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Krat%C3%B4s/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: no logs at the moment.

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/45/42/80/wowscr10.jpg

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon 6-9:30pm PST):  
    My availability may vary weekly at the moment but starting late august ill be available all days  

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    i only really use DBM but i don't rely on it its just their to help me

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    Noxxic.com and im not afraid to ask other players for some advice

What previous raid experience do you have?
    6/6 Regular HOF 6/6 Regular MSV 4/4 Regular Toes my old Guild leader just switched realms didn't tell anybody just left and we never got into much heroics

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
     Senseless Violence my guild leader just moved the guild to a different realm

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I'm Looking to join a raiding guild i used to be top 25 hunters on realm, now i'm 69th horde i'm so tired of doing heroics next expansion i want to get ahead of the curve i want to be good again.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    My friend in Carebear club told me to try and get in if i want to raid and be in a good guild

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    i'm 17 but mature i'm just here to raid and i'm all business. I started raiding back in WOTLK and have been doing so ever since i enjoy raiding its a fun part of the game for me. The guild i was in stopped doing heroics when we lost half our members in a fireland raid people weren't happy with the progression ive never been too concerned with progression at the time i just wanted to get regular done now i want to do heroics for the challenge. i am willing to change specs to help the raid if someone is willing to help me play Surv or BM i just want to start raiding again and i have heard a lot about this guild and would love to be member. I'm gonna be honest with you if you want a hardcore raider not sure if im the one YET but i want to be a hardcore raider and hope to be one with your help.
    Dõuglas
    Dõuglas
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin Empty Re: Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin

Post by Dõuglas Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Unless you've miraculously become a better hunter we don't have a place for you. I've raided with you and I know how you play.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin Empty Re: Airees item level 511 hunter looking to join Team Vol'jin

Post by Yttrius Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Dumpster-ed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:02 pm