Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Raytia
Rafi
Melusine
7 posters

Mélusine 573 rogue 13/14H

Melusine
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Mélusine 573 rogue 13/14H Empty Mélusine 573 rogue 13/14H

Post by Melusine Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Your age:24

BattleTag:Krymsen#1236

Armory Link of Main:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/M%C3%A9lusine/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Xylinia/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Allissandre/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Lostprayers/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ttvpqtzwbtfnnwfq/sum/damageDone/?s=2798&e=3112#M%C3%A9lusine
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rn4shrozmlfpwtfu/sum/damageDone/?s=8920&e=9431#M%C3%A9lusine

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://www.facebook.com/krymsen.hernandez/media_set?set=a.696707083679828.1073741826.100000216291181&type=3

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): I can raid any day of the week at any time. I do prefer not to raid sundays due to that being my one day off but I will if needed

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    Recount
    Fortexorcist
    DBM

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    I use Shadowcraft, Icy veins, Rogue forums and talk to rogues from Alone and Victory or Whatever

What previous raid experience do you have?
    Realm first Rag kill
    Realm first Illidan kill
    Heroic lich king down but wasent a realm first. Took a small break due to fiance passing away
    Part of alone's first heroic Deathwing kill
    Realm first in tot then moved to Reckless Abandon for siege

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    Alone
    Reckless abandon-They raid to late now that I work full time

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I would like to be apart of a top end guild again competing for realm firsts. I have always felt I play better when I have something to work towards with like minded people and when I have some friendly competion.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Savedya the prot paladin apply for this guild is a very close friend of mine and said that I should apply to see if maybe we could raid together. I would very much like to raid with him.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? I keep records of how i did on bosses in prevous weeks so I can strive to do better. I also talk to other rogues to see how they are doing and see if I match up against them

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I have been raiding for 9 almost 10 years and I enjoy every aspect of it. I did raid lead back in 40 mans and managed to snag the realm first rag kill. I always bring 110% to raid and strive to be the best I can be. I have a positive attitude and get along great with just about anyone. I am very loyal to a guild and I really try not to guild hop. I want to find a place I can stay and be a core part of that group. I play 8 other 90s all 550 and above. I love my rogue but I think its a good idea to know how the other classes work.

As for real life I work for the Post office. I am 24,female and planning to buy a house with my bf and our 4 cats. I foster kittens for the humane society and try to help them in any way I can. I like to read, write and draw. I have a degree in Geology and believe that rocks are amazing. I have been playing video games for ever now. I even used to play halo with a sponsership back in the days. Managed to win a few tournements. Other then that I am just a normal every day girl who likes cats and video games.
    Rafi
    Rafi
    Level 52 Warrior
    Level 52 Warrior

Mélusine 573 rogue 13/14H Empty Re: Mélusine 573 rogue 13/14H

Post by Rafi Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 pm

What would be your ideal gear/spec setup for tackling Heroic Garrosh and why?
    Raytia
    Raytia
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Raytia Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Melusine wrote:
    I am 24,female and planning to buy a house with my bf and our 4 cats. I foster kittens for the humane society and try to help them in any way I can. (.....) Other then that I am just a normal every day girl who likes cats and video games.

This. This I like. And approve. =^_^= KITTIES RULE!
    Melusine
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Melusine Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Currently I only have daggers so I would either go sub so i could handle the enginners and do a lot of boss damage or go assassin for a bit more aoe damage and alright boss damage. I currently do not have any combat weapons and although I do have a combat spec my numbers fall far below what I would expect. I have talked to Ninjablaze from VoW and he said that unless I have a slow main hand that it would be better to stick with sub or sin.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:29 am

I'd like to interview you in mumble. Contact me in game.
    Loki
    Loki
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Loki Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 pm

If you were interested in joining my team instead of Cobanes, let me know. It's not the same progression (8/14H), but I feel like we can offer a pretty tight nit group that you'd enjoy, assuming the times would work for you. 8-11 PST Tuesday Fri and Sat.
    Kualija
    Kualija
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Kualija Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:32 am

I foster kittens for the humane society and try to help them in any way I can. ... I have a degree in Geology and believe that rocks are amazing. ...  Other then that I am just a normal every day girl who likes cats and video games.

This, in my book, is automatic full membership. I'd go so far as to say officer, except for the "then/than" goof. Of course, not a lot of people read my book, other than Raytia.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 am

Kitties suck. Females though. OOOOHHH LAAAA LAAAA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm