Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ballistiix - 559 Rogue

Ballistix
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Ballistiix - 559 Rogue Empty Ballistiix - 559 Rogue

Post by Ballistix Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 am

Your age: 20

BattleTag: Ghardis#1932

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Ballistiix/advanced
    Armory Links of Notable Alts:

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-g8iufrvbhkr7ngg8/

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://i.imgur.com/nPOAwEZ.jpg

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):
    I am available every day. On
    What add-ons do you rely on most?
    VEM, Slice admiral, Elv ui, Tell me when.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    I use icy veins and MMO champion when new patches or changes are released to research all of my specs. I use shawdowcraft to gem and reforge.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    I have raid experience with not so many stable guilds. I seem to get drawn into the guilds that break apart very easy. I start raiding back in DS and have played in all tiers since than. My I have met many good players from previous top 100-300 guilds who have helped me along the way.
    What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    I am currently a member of a guild that merged with another just to start 25 man progression. They are not up to par for me and do not seem to be as good a fit and most of the old players from the original guild have left.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I want to join this guild to really give me that feeling of being in a stable and STRONG team to progress with. I read through your loot rules and with all the deatail put into that I can tell you guys are very serious about your raiding. I am a very serious player and I want to be an asset to the team. You guys will also be a mythic guild which interests me quiet a bit.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    I found the guild from Cobane posting on my LFG thread.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?
    I am pretty competitive but in a good way. I like do challenge myself to be better than everyone else, but even if I beat a guildy on dps or something I have no doubts in them. I do not build an ego off of my competitiveness but I always try to be the best I can be in raid.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I am a very chill guy. I do not rage or really have anything negative about me when it comes to this game. I love raiding and always look forward to it. I can be a big help when it comes to raid when it comes to different ways of killing bosses. I do whatever I am told. I do not cheese dps on bosses. As a rogue I am used to getting little jobs in a fight that may not benefit me on the meter but will benefit the raid and I love doing that. My goals are the same as the guilds for this tier and in WoD.
    Kelonaar
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Ballistiix - 559 Rogue Empty Re: Ballistiix - 559 Rogue

Post by Kelonaar Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:41 am

Hey there Ball, a couple things I noticed right off the bat:
    Your professions are sub-par/not leveled.
    It only shows you potting eight times over the course of the ten fights in your logs which means you're not pre-potting or potting at all on some fights.
    Considering you're applying for a hardcore heroic progression type guild, slacking on the basic ways to optimize your character is not a good start.

Otherwise, your logs don't seem half-bad. Your DPS seems average for your iLvl and it doesn't seem like you're dying to any mechanics although there's a bit of avoidable damage that you could've reduced. Overall, I'd say you're a decent player but there's definitely areas of play you could improve on.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:32 am

Thanks for your application. We are not interested. Best of luck in your search!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 am