Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fluffy 513 WW Monk.

Troxic
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Fluffy 513 WW Monk. Empty Fluffy 513 WW Monk.

Post by Troxic Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Your age: 27

BattleTag: Troxic#1840

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Fluffy/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: Disc Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Vandall/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/276205/

Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/0Kpu9yC

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12pm EST): I will always be on by 5EST, usually every day, can make 100% of raids.

What add-ons do you rely on most? Recount, DBM, TellMeWhen, Storm, Earth, and Fire.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I check the forums quite frequently.  I also talk with many WW’s about play style and theorycrafting. Youtube.

What previous raid experience do you have?  I raided all through Vanilla, clearing everything except for C’thun.  Raided all content in Burning Crusade and Wotlk.  Took a break from raiding during Cataclysm, only did some of Firelands and DS.  Also raided in Rift.  Cleared all content, including Greenscales Blights, River of Souls, Hammerknell, Infernal Dawn (Conqueror), Frozen Tempest (Conqueror) and Endless Eclipse.  I came back to WoW about 3 months ago, since then I cleared through 10m normal MSV/ToES and 3/12 in ToT.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? I was the temporary guildleader of Tabula Rising, we were a group of people that came over from Rift to do some raiding in WoW.  The guild never really formed completely and as such we’ve decided to go our separate ways.  I was in Tabula Rasa on the Laethys server in Rift until we all decided to quit the game.  

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?   I am looking for a guild that can test my ability to the fullest.  I’ve always been a progression raider with lots of competition.  I’m looking for the opportunity to raid, and clear through some Heroic Mode content in preparation for 5.4 raids.  I checked out the guilds website and decided that you guys are what I’m looking for.  I realize that my ilvl is a little low, but I will do everything possible to pull my own weight.  I always come fully prepared to all raids, with consumables and an understanding of the strats.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Post on forums.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): Well as mentioned above I am 27 years old.  I have been playing MMO’s since I was about 13 years old, starting with Ultima Online.  I played Ultima Online until WoW came out.  Since then I’ve played and raided in Swtor, Tera, Rift.  I am currently running my own business and make my own hours.  I live in California, although have always manage to raid with EST guilds.  I’m usually the type of person to try to stay in one guild for extended periods of time.  I posted on the WoW forums that I was looking for a guild, and a representative posted about your guild, so here I am!
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Fluffy 513 WW Monk. Empty Re: Fluffy 513 WW Monk.

Post by Cobane Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 pm

stick around. darka is posting. he's unfamiliar with the internet...
    Troxic
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Troxic Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Haha alright.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Lol cobane no just unfarmiliar with the forums hehe..

Hows it going Troxic I would like to talk with ya if your still around?
    Troxic
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Troxic Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Yeah still around.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Well I looked at your logs and I think your dps is alright with your current ilevel. I will link you vent in game since I just saw you hop online lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 am