Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappidfire - SV Hunter - DENIED

Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Rappidfire - SV Hunter - DENIED Empty Rappidfire - SV Hunter - DENIED

Post by Cobane Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Received via email:

Character Name: Rappidfire
    Class: hunter
    Talent Spec: survival

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun) im good for all days4-8 server

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)?
    i use DBM, and thats all Razz
    Do you have access to Vent? yes i do

What sort of tools ( calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? i dont use any

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&n=Rappidfire
    Please include a screenshot of your UI: idk how to do that >.<

What are your best in slot items for each slot from ToC 10 normal mode (Give us your gear wishlist)? i havent done TOC yet on this toon, but i do know all fights for it, my wish list would be anything thats better then what i have already

What previous raid experience do you have? i have done TOC, ULD, ICC and Ony

What guilds have you been a member of? the im in right now

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? why i left my last one is because they were really inactive and didnt raid much

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? i would like to join this guild because this guilds seems to be very well done, and good at raiding, and progresses alot, i like guild that raid and have fun while doing it, and getting achivements ^^.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): why i would be a good fit in the guils is because i am good at my class, i know alot of fights in 90% of all raids, i have been in alot of raids (but not on this toon), i have vent, i am very docile and quite in vent, i respect my guildmates and treat the guild i am in with repespect, i am ontime to all raids and ready with my flask and food etc, i also enjoy a good guild that like to have fun, this is all the info about me u will need i hope i will be with the guild soon, if not ill c ya when i can join ^^

Last edited by Sangrey on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Rappidfire - SV Hunter - DENIED Empty Re: Rappidfire - SV Hunter - DENIED

Post by Cobane Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you for applying! Your application is under review.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 am

After careful consideration, we are declining to trial you. Best of luck in your search for a home!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm