Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dosseem - Balance Druid - DENIED

Dosseem
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Dosseem - Balance Druid - DENIED Empty Dosseem - Balance Druid - DENIED

Post by Dosseem Mon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Character Name: Dosseem
    Class: Druid
    Talent Spec:Balance

Your age:27
    Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server): satuday and sunday at these times

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)?Gear score and Recount

Do you have access to Vent?yes

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? none

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Dosseem
    List any ICC 25 achievements you have:Mess, and storming the citadel

Please include a screenshot of your UI:its bone stock Ui

What are your best in slot items for each slot from ICC 10 normal mode (Give us your gear wishlist)? if i havent prepared a list at this time do to lack of consistant icc raid groups , if im invited to raid i will provide a list

What previous raid experience do you have? bassically all of wrath raids both ten and 25 man , thorugh ulduar when i took a month long break , i have had a few trips into ICC and cant wait to run with a steady group

What guilds have you been a member of? Procella occulus

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? only to find a more suitable raid schedule

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Shade has always had my attention due at first to its really cool name, later i saw that you lived up to that name , and finally my life changes force me to join a guild that raids around my work schedule

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

ive been playing WOW for about 3 years now and I still enjoy it. I can say that at one point i was the best geared druid on velen( around teir 7.5) and would argue that i am one of the better moonkin players on the server, in class knowledge and in raid capablity.
    My play style is bare bones WoW i dont run alot of addons I turn with my keybored and click all day long , and out dps most that run a million addons and make fun of my keyboard turning ways.

Im not promsing a perfect player, but i am good at what i do and i learn fast .
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Dosseem - Balance Druid - DENIED Empty Re: Dosseem - Balance Druid - DENIED

Post by Cobane Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 am

Thank you for applying to SoA!

First question:

What type of player do you consider yourself to be: A person who plays the game for fun and wants to spend his $15 a month how he chooses; Someone who constantly searches for updated class information; A casual player who improves when something needs improving but doesn't search the net for min/max theory crafting?

Second question:

It's good to hear that your dps is notably high. How would you classify your survivability?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am

Closed due to lack of interest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm