Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN

Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN Empty Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am

Character Name: Begginstrips
    Class: Deathknight
    Talent Spec: Frost DW

Your age: 18

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Begginstrips/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: no recent log (dont use anymore)

Screenshot of your UI:

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8 server): Weekdays on monday, tuesday and thursday nights, Weekends whenever

What add-ons do you rely on most? Omen, so I don't pull threat and die.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Elitist Jerks

What previous raid experience do you have? Starting with older content did not raid in Vanilla, in BC I was 4/9 BT pre-nerf and 4/5 MH pre-nerf with everything else cleared, Wrath content, ICC 10 / 25 normal fully cleared, RS 10 and 25 normal cleared. 11/12 ICC 10 HMs cleared 9/12 25 mans. Cataclysm 5/6 BWD clear, 3/4 BoT cleared (know Cho'galls fight), 0/2 Throne

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Sanctis Draconis, just a friendly guild, dont raid with them

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Was part of a Hardcore guild in ICC content and when Cata released the guild split due to members going to different servers and I would like to get into a similar guild that is looking to be the best of the best. I have raid experience with all aspects of this game (healing, tanking, ranged dps and melee) and am hardcore capable (serious when needed, focused always and prepared atleast 30 mins before raid)

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Trade

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I have been around this game for a long time and like both pve and pvp, I like to joke around here and there but also like to get shit done.

Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN Empty Moongravy 85 Druid

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

I also have a raid ready Balance Druid with Resto Off-spec I am willing to respec for the guild if you would like to take a look at him heres his armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Moongravy/simple
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN Empty Re: Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN

Post by Cobane Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 am

Show up Friday at 4pm server to start your trial. After we see you in action, we can consider which toon would be most beneficial.

Do you have tanking gear for your DK as well?

Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN Empty Re: Begginstrips - Frost DK - WITHDRAWN

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Unfortunately not at this moment was never asked to tank nor have had the need for tanks so I have never put together a set, and what will be doing friday? any content I should look over?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 am

This weekend will likely be a light raid weekend. But as always, come prepared for any of the heroic modes we've downed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 am