Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mobdeeps Fury Warrior APP - DENIED

mobdeeps
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Mobdeeps Fury Warrior APP - DENIED Empty Mobdeeps Fury Warrior APP - DENIED

Post by mobdeeps Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Your age:

25 (26 in Dec.)

Armory Link of Main:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-underbog/Mobdeeps/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:

None at the moment, just brought this account back after not playing it for about 3 years.

World of Logs/WMO Parses:

Didn't play much in Cata. Was in a world top 100 guild during Wrath as a DW frost / 2h Frost DK. Where I held or broke 15 different WoL's DPS records including a #1 for about a month on BQL heroic , and #2 on Rotface Heroic. My Dk's name was Ihavesars.

Screenshot of your UI:

https://i.imgur.com/arQEX.jpg

Your weekly raid availability (Fri/Sat/Sun 7-11pm EST):

Good on all days, I'm a College Student. No work.

What add-ons do you rely on most?

None, I use addons to clear clutter mostly, I really dont even raid with DBM unless its mandatory. Add-ons are a crutch Smile

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?

I like to theorycraft myself, but also use askmrrobot for gemming and reforging ideas. Mainly I like to use my own brain for these things. Of course I'll read around on different forums like Ej's, ect...

What previous raid experience do you have?

Vanilla : All raids up to and including aq40, and Nax40

BC: All raid including Server first illidan, and Kil'jaden (Pre 3.0)

Wrath : All raids including server first Lich king and Heroic Lich king.

Cata : Did most of firelands with my previous guild just casually though didnt raid hardcore.

MoP : First 6 in LFR.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Peachy+Keen

My past guild of around 3 years. I raided with them all through Wrath, and Cata. (the little I did raid). reason for leaving was just general lack of how boring Cata was.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?

I'm looking for a stable home on Velan I have a IRL friend who plays here and I'm xfering to do Arena with him. I would like to find a guild here to call home and raid and progress with. Your schedule works perfect with mine, and from what I read on wowprogress you guys seem to be friendly and chill. This is all exactly what I'm looking for in a guild. What the guild can expect from me, is to help solidify the dps core of the guild in any way I can.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?

wowprogress.com

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

Well, I'm a 25 year old Comp. Sci. major at Texas AM university. I've been playing wow now for about 4 1/2 years. I've seen this game from the inside and out. I played at the top of the competitive pvp brackets, and pushed for Us / world firsts in PVE. Now I'm looking for a more relaxed enviroment where I can hangout with some cool people, see the content and enjoy the game for what it is... A Game. I don't really know what else you guys might want to know, but if you have any questions feel free ask here or msg me @ mobdeeps on The Underbog Us. Thanks for looking at my app.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Mobdeeps Fury Warrior APP - DENIED Empty Re: Mobdeeps Fury Warrior APP - DENIED

Post by Cobane Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 am

We currently have no room for dps warriors. Thank you for your interest and best of luck in your search!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 am