Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dalokahs - Fury Warrior - DENIED

Dalokahs
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Dalokahs - Fury Warrior - DENIED Empty Dalokahs - Fury Warrior - DENIED

Post by Dalokahs Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Character Name:Dalokahs
    Class:Warrior
    Main and Off Talent Specs:Fury MS, Prot OS

Your age:18

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-forgotten-coast/Dalokahs/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses:N/A. Just rolled warrior in 4.1 and was inactive during most of 4.2.
    I did take some screen shots of my recount dps from the LFR Zon ozz encounter.
    https://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa439/Xiaz42/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120211_160111.jpg

Screenshot of your UI: https://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa439/Xiaz42/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120211_112258.jpg

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8pm PST):Yes I can make the times given and can stay later if needed for progression.

What add-ons do you rely on most? The only addon i really rely on is DBM just like all raiders do. But i do know DBM messes up, so i learn the fight myself by watching videos and reading about it. I use a naga mouse so i don't find using any grid addons necessary.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    http://www.noxxic.com/pve/warrior/fury
    That is the website i use primarily. If something isnt on there i look at elitist or ask some fellow fury warrior on my server.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    Vanilla- Cleared all raids except Naxx as a holy paladin.
    TBC- Cleared all raids pre WoTLK as Prot/Holy paladin.
    WoTLK.10 man Nax heroic full clear. 25 nax some heroic. Excelled in Ulduar clearing both 10 man heroic and most of 25 man heroic within the first month of release. ToC 10 man heroic cleared, 25 man regular clear. ICC 10 man heroic cleared, 25 man reg mode cleared.
    Cataclysm- Cleared all content on normal in 4.1 and went 7/12 heroic.
    I had to skip 4.2 because i was moving and didn't have the time to dedicate myself to continue my raiding, so i excelled in PvP obtaining a 1950 rbg rating with a team i made.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    Vanilla- Diametian. Guild split up with release of naxx.
    TBC- Slayer of Souls. Split up with release of WoTLK
    WoTLK- SOLDIER- Left due to guild drama.
    Cata- Furious Napkins- Did not like the atmosphere in the guild.
    Camp Taruajo Survivors- This is where i did most of my heroic raiding, guild was having alot of problems that ended up halting raiding so i decided to find a new guild.
    GET YOUR SHINE BOX- Was part of the core 10m in the guild as a prot paladin, but during my move i came back to see that i was replaced which was expected and was no longer needed in the guild.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    Im looking for another tight knit group of players to raid with again now that i am in a permanent location and can be dedicated to raiding. Your raid times work perfect for me as it does not interfere with my schooling or my job.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    I was contacted by Cobane through the Guild Recruitment Forum.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks)
    Im a very level headed type of person. I take criticism very easily and use it to improve my skills at the game and the class that i play. I respect everyone as i would want to be respected, as my life has been built off of Respect and Loyalty.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Dalokahs - Fury Warrior - DENIED Empty Re: Dalokahs - Fury Warrior - DENIED

Post by Cobane Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:04 am

I'd like to talk to you in-game or in vent again at some point.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:40 am