Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED

Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED Empty Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED

Post by Vesper Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Character Name: Vesper
    Class: Shaman
    Talent Spec: Enhancement

Your age: 30

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Vesper/advanced

World of Logs Parses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/87ebqmk87hznvc0c/ Only recent non-expired one where I dpsed on my Shaman

Screenshot of your UI:

Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED Wowscrnshot070111172852y

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8 server):
    Pretty much available any night of the week or weekend

What add-ons do you rely on most? Bartender, Pitbull unit frames, Need to Know, Power Auras, Omen, and Tidy Plates are the ones I rely on most.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    I keep up to date on Enhancement Shaman forums on Elitist Jerks. I use wowreforge.com for my reforgeing needs, I use Rawr and Enhsim for testing gear configurations and finding EP values. Also read official wow forums for random Shaman news.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    Cleared all Wolk regular mode content, and 5 Hard mode bosses between this character, my Paladin Tank, and Rogue. Also done All regular mode T11 except Nefarian, and Al'akir. Only Attempted Heroic Halifus once.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    Was a member and officer of the alliance guild Second Life pretty much since I started playing, the Guild fell apart just before Cataclysm (most went to Reign, I was offered a spot but I kept hope we could get things going again in Cataclysm). Currently Member and Raid leader of Horde guild Relentless. Looking for a new guild Since half of raid regulars have stopped showing up for raids.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    well besides the excellent Raid times, I'm looking for a guild where members put as much effort into knowing their class and content as I do. Also like the fact that your a 10 man guild, I find 10 man groups more tight knit.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Read about you while looking on Velen forums.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    Well I started playing around the end of Burning Crusade,(Pretty much soon as High speed internet came around to my tiny town). I work during the days so I have most nights available to play. I like to spend spare time playing alts of which I have 1 of almost every class (only a low level priest not at max level). Favorite Class by far is my Enhancement Shaman.

Since I also often play the class that shares gear with my class (a Hunter)I know which gear is better for hunters then for me( ie. I wouldn't roll against a Hunter for http://www.wowhead.com/item=68927 {the Hungerer trinket}). I play this game to have fun but also love to see and experience new fights. Both guilds I was in I ended up being the fight coordinator, I don't mind doing the fun challenging activities. I don't often make mistakes, but if I do I learn from them. I try to keep up to date on the extra info that is posted on various boss encounters that isn't shown in the boss videos (various forum posts). I also have a decent Restoration Set of gear about 355 ilvl , But I MUCH prefer dpsing to healing (also not that great of a healer...).

I'm usually a pretty quite guy in vent but I do talk when I need to. I have a pretty good sense of humor, I don't take things too seriously (grew up with 4 older sisters and 3 older brothers so it was pretty much a necessity haha). I'm looking for a regular raiding spot(understand may take a bit to get something permanent).

Well that's pretty much what I'm looking for, Hope I fit into what you look for in a raider, but if not then I still wish you the best of luck.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 am

Very nice app. I'd like to get you on vent to talk. Message Cobane/Sangrey/Chipper/Propayne in game for vent info.

Nalladar
    Nalladar
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Vesper/Mayvn - Enhancement Shaman/Combat Rogue - ACCEPTED

Post by Nalladar Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 am

My favorite kind of enhance shammy. The kind that knows all the loots are mine. That is what he said right? Wink All kidding aside nice app hope to see u in game soon.
    Rafi
    Rafi
    Level 52 Warrior
    Level 52 Warrior

Post by Rafi Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 am

Don't let Sangrey know you have a mana bar - he'll make you heal. Good to see a shaman put in an app! I look forward to seeing you in game!
    Jayden
    Jayden
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 am

Rafi wrote:Don't let Sangrey know you have a mana bar - he'll make you heal.

Good thing your healing gear was destroyed in a really big fire, in Firelands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:23 pm