Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hornydevil - Frost DK - ACCEPTED

Hornydevil
    Hornydevil
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Hornydevil - Frost DK - ACCEPTED Empty Hornydevil - Frost DK - ACCEPTED

Post by Hornydevil Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Character Name: Hornydevil
    Class: DK
    Talent Spec: 0/53/18 DW frost
    Your age: 28

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server):
    I will be available for all raids that I am needed in as i am retired from the Australian army so I have plenty of spare time
    What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)?
    I use Tellmewhen/omen/DBM/recount/bartender
    Do you have access to Vent?
    Yes and i have a mic
    What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)?
    I use www.elitistjerks.com as well as i ask advice from the top DKs on this server
    Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Hornydevil
    List any ICC 25 achievements you have:
    [Storming the citadel] and [I’ve gone and made a mess]
    Please include a screenshot of your UI:
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/15/37/83/20/wowscr13.jpg
    What are your best in slot items for each slot from ICC 10 normal mode (Give us your gear wishlist)?
    the frost giants cleaver that drops off the gunship so i can get rid of the axe that I have at the moment because its weapons speed is too fast for a death knight, and the polar bear claw bracers, but what I really need is death bringers will and deaths choice but they are from 25 man
    What previous raid experience do you have?
    I have downed all bosses in heroic toc 10 except for anub arak I have downed all bosses up to rotface25 icc and once I have been as far as the blood queen but that was just a pug
    What guilds have you been a member of?
    The death kinghts,The Deatheaters
    Why did you leave your previous and current guilds?
    I left the death kinghts because i wanted to experience more game content and at the time they were running no raids. I pulled my main out of the deatheaters because they are a melee heavy guild so there is no spot for me because they only have one 10 man progression group. Even though I out dps the melee they have, they outrank me so they get to go instead of me, which I totally respect and understand, the guild always comes first in my opinion I just wouldn’t mind a shot at downing the LK and learning new things as I go
    Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I would like to join the shade of arrows because I have been told by many friends on wow that the boss of the guild is a great guy , explains things really well in raids and is quite patient unless of course someone does stupids things over and over which of course any one would get annoyed at
    Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I’m a pretty relaxed sort of a guy, I like fishing, playing my guitar. I have 5 kids all boys. I have been retired from the Australian army for 2 years now. I work well under pressure and enjoy being part of a team. I don’t mind constructive criticism, but I believe abuse is unnecessary. Other than that I’m more than happy to help people out if they need it as people have helped me out with many things in this game. Most of all I am still friends with the Gms from both the guilds that i have been in before. feel free to talk to Evilsand (Gm of the death kinghts) and Darkkon (co gm of the deatheaters)if you have any further questions about me.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Hornydevil - Frost DK - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Hornydevil - Frost DK - ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Greetings. Thank you for applying to SoA! Our long response time was due to our Independence Day weekend. We'd like to trial you and will add you on the in-game calendar for our raid days.

P.S.
    Do you have any tank gear?
    Hornydevil
    Hornydevil
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Hornydevil Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 am

Only a few pieces of tank gear at the moment, still working on getting full set. If it is needed i will farm some emblems to get some more pieces, i can also run reg toc for the trinket.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Farming tank gear isn't necessary. Just curious how flexible your dk is in a pinch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:48 pm