Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Achoo Destro Lock for Team Vol'jin

Achoo
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Achoo Destro Lock for Team Vol'jin Empty Achoo Destro Lock for Team Vol'jin

Post by Achoo Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Your age: 32

BattleTag: Tinker#1478

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sentinels/Achoo/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sentinels/Tinkermybell/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses: I do not have any logs at the moment but I should have some Wednesday night.

Screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/T0yKRVr.jpg?1

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon 6-9:30pm PST):  I am available every evening from 6 -10pm PST if there is a reason I will not be able to make raid I will be able to give at least a week notice prior to me being absent.

What add-ons do you rely on most? I use LUI, DBM w/spelltimers, GTFO, Power Auras, MBST, Tidy Plates w/Threat Plates.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I use askmrrobot.com to stat weights though I usually tweak them. Use icy-veins for basic set-up then tailor it to my needs and what works best for me and situation. And I search the forums and threads for best practices and any helpful macros.

What previous raid experience do you have? I started playing wow back in Cata and did really start to get serious about raiding till DS came out. Towards the end of DS I found a group that needed a tank and was pushing hard to finish up Heroic DS before MoP came out.  We were able to complete Heroic DS before MoP and then we progressed into MV and HoF. At that time I started running 3 tanks in 3 different groups. I exhausted myself quickly doing that and so this last Feb I finished leveling my lock so I could have a break in raids and dps for a change. My current progress in ToT has been stunted due to the lack of commitment in my current guild which is really frustrating.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? I am currently an officer in Browncoats on the Sentinels server. I am looking to move because I would like to find a strong raiding group that prides themselves in being in the hunt to down current content and down heroic bosses and get raid achieves.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?  Honestly I would like to join a team of people that takes their raiding seriously but still likes to have fun. I have heard great things about your guild and I would very much like to be a part of a guild that prides itself on being the best and strives to push the limits in being better.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? My friend Kualija told me about your group and guild.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I am a very competitive person who likes to have fun but hates to lose. I have a fast learning curve and can adapt very quickly to different situations. I am very teachable and always open to a better way of doing something. I am told I have a lot of patience though I know we all have our breaking point. I play WoW to have fun and challenge myself not to beat my head against the wall with the same thing over and over again. When it comes to raiding I like to push myself, I have learned that gear isn’t everything it really comes down to how you play with what you got. I'm here to get bosses down not just the shiny loot.
    Veritas
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Achoo Destro Lock for Team Vol'jin Empty Re: Achoo Destro Lock for Team Vol'jin

Post by Veritas Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 am

at ur current ilvl Int gemming is fine. However u have some reforge errors assuming destro. u should be doing INT>MASTERY>HASTE>CRIT. Shoulders, Bracers, Finger need fixing.
    Veritas
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Veritas Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:35 am

and mr robot sucks as it has some errors and can lower ud dps. Use REFORGE LITE addon. itll help u out alot.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 am

Yeah reforge lite is great and yeah you got to watch that Mr. robot and know your stuff because he suggest some weird and wrong things at times.

But I would definitely love to see some logs and I am interested in talking more with you. Smile
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 pm

He wants to bed you.
    Achoo
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Achoo Destro Lock for Team Vol'jin Empty Logs

Post by Achoo Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 am

Here are some logs from tonight in ToT

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/wbtft4aoqi3jxmy2/
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

lol Ytt what the hell lol
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Darka Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 am

I would like to talk with you and ask you some questions later on today when I get on I'll add you to real id..Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 pm