Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

527 prot pally

Avrah
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

527 prot pally Empty 527 prot pally

Post by Avrah Sun May 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Your age:20

Armory Link of Main:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Avrah/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Avrah/simple Notable but not reallllly.

World of Logs/WMO Parses:http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Sargeras/Avrah/ Hate to look like a douche but I have a ton of ranks and if you click on the links there you should be able to find me. If not let me know I can pull up specific ranks.

Screenshot of your UI:https://i.imgur.com/K9Y9b42.jpg god that looks bad lol, I am on vacation on a laptop and normally play on ultra. I have dbm and I do have a holy avenger keybind in that blank spot. I CLICK MY DIVINE SHIELD! AHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12pm EST): I can raid from 6 est to 12 est every day of the week. Currently on vacation! I will be back middle of next week, I am apping anyway because I am not sure how long it takes for you guys to approve stuff here!

What add-ons do you rely on most? Weak auras, dbm mostly for timers

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? logs of amazing prot pallies. Some forums on mmo have cool strats for fights.

What previous raid experience do you have? i started raiding in icc and I was BAD. Then cata ame out and i wanted to be less bad, so I became good. muhaha I cleared 7/7 HM FL and 8/8 HM DS with a 15% nerf. I was 13/16 in tier 14 but my guild was 15/16HM and got sha to 9%.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Did it for Whitney before the one I am in now. both guilds have either stopped raiding or in the process. /disband...cry

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? My guild is slowly crumbling once again because people are retiring from raiding. Same raid times as old guild. I want a fun, friendly environment (not too much yelling) and keeps pushing progression.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? WOWPROGRESS

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I like to eat french cuisine and people tell me I have a phone sex voice. I don't take much seriously except killing bosses in the game haha...I don't mind wiping over 100 times though (111 wipes on heroic sha and I didn't even kill him, good times). I've met some close friends through this game and intent to make more. As far as the game goes I have one tanked heroic tortos, Maegara and Qon. I love looking up random strats like that for fights.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

527 prot pally Empty Re: 527 prot pally

Post by Yttrius Mon May 13, 2013 1:19 am

There's a prerequisite of being Canadian required, can you meet this? Must love snow too.

Did you know Cyme from Did It for Whitney?
    Avrah
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Avrah Mon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

I actually did know cyme the warrior. He always made fun of jay even though I never heard him talk. I am not a Canadian though I am on vacation in Vancouver seeing some family. I hope that's enough lol
    Avrah
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Avrah Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 am

I will admit I've raided with all Canadians before so I might as well be one/. I even like poutine. Lol I do ski and snowboard so I do love snow quite a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:35 am