Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgraydd - Elemental Shaman

Upgraydd
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Upgraydd - Elemental Shaman Empty Upgraydd - Elemental Shaman

Post by Upgraydd Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:23 am

Your age: 30

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Upgraydd/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:

World of Logs/WMO Parses:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7ypq94jiphgnq31e/sum/damageDone/?s=10345&e=10746

Screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/217/wowscrnshot112912000859.jpg/

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12pm EST): yes

What add-ons do you rely on most? DBM and weak auras

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? icy veins

What previous raid experience do you have?

Vanilla: MC. BWL. Some of AQ40, no Naxx 40

BC: Full clears of Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, and Sunwell

WotLK: Realm first Naxx and Malygos but not OS, Ulduar, 3/5 Heroic ToC, 11/12 Heroic ICC

Cata: 5/6 heroic BWD, 3/5 Heroic BOT, 6/7 Heroic FL, Quit the game fora awhile soon after DS came out

Pandaria: 8/16 Heroic T14, 8/12 T15

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?

Andorhal ā€“ Simple Math - I had to stop raiding because of school and when I had tome to raid again they didnt have a sopt for me anymore.

Eredar ā€“ Eye for an Eye - I left this guild because I the Gm was making bad decisions that really hurt the overall moral of the guild and I wanted out before it fell apart

Mug'thol ā€“ Void - My school schedule interfered with a raid day so I lost my raid spot

Mug'thol - Delusion - Some of the core members of the raid left the guild and everything fell apart

Mug'thol - Awakening - Joined them soon after delusion stopped raiding. But now since they have over recruited I get seated a lot along with 4 or 5 other people.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?

There is one thing important to me when I app to a guild. Which is, How long have the been together. I dont join a guild that have been a guild for less than a year. They tend to break up soon after a new tier or expansion.

Looking at your website you mentioned that you've pretty much been around since the beginning so that fits what im looking for.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? wowprogress.com

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I wen to school to be a 3D modeler, but the school i went to was a complete waste of time and money. So now I'm in the process of retraining myself in 3D studio max and zbrush.

I've been playing WoW for over 7 years. I started playing because a lot of people i went to school with kept talking about this game so it got me interested. I started playing a with a friend but he quit about 5 months later but I kept going.

Not sure what else to put but if you have any questions to ask me concerning this I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 am