Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shamakaz - Resto Shaman - DENIED

Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Shamakaz - Resto Shaman - DENIED Empty Shamakaz - Resto Shaman - DENIED

Post by Cobane Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Received via email:

Character Name: Shamakazi
    Class: Shaman
    Talent Spec: Restoration with offspec enhance(not fully geared yet)

Your age:14

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server): usually anytime

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)? xperls, DBM

Do you have access to Vent? Yes

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? none

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with: Http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=shamakazi

Please include a screenshot of your UI:

What are your best in slot items for each slot from ICC 10 normal mode (Give us your gear wishlist)? wishlist: Frost needle, death speakers discipline belt (most desired)

What previous raid experience do you have? Ive done Naxx, ToC and some of ICC10. I do know all the ICC fights even though i have not done them yet.

What guilds have you been a member of? YouHadMeAtAggro and East Coast

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? YouHadMeAtAggro had very bad progression (they had problems getting passed Jarraxxus) and after being with them for months i just had to move on to better progression guilds. East Coast was full of whiners. I tried to settle everyone down multiple times mid raid and then they would just get angry at me. I prefer more serious guilds while raiding (I dont mind sillyness i'm all for it but not in the middle of raiding)

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? You guys raid at great times for my schedule. Also you guys are an ICC10 guild with very good progression and thats exactly what im looking for.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I'm a pretty mature person usually once you get to know me. Most people who not even know i was 14 unless i've told them before. I do not have a high pitched voice so do not worry. I'm willing to take criticism on my character to become a better player for the guild. I am also willing to wipe muiltiple times to get a boss down. I'm not very sure what else to say but if you have any questions i'd be willing to answer them.

Last edited by Sangrey on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rafi
    Rafi
    Level 52 Warrior
    Level 52 Warrior

Shamakaz - Resto Shaman - DENIED Empty Re: Shamakaz - Resto Shaman - DENIED

Post by Rafi Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Any idea if he will respond here?

Assuming that he will:
    Why gem for Intellect and MP5? Do you find yourself having mana problems?
    Why the Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave over another glyph?

And, a nit to pick, as much as I want it as well the Frost Needle is a sword and unavailable to shamans. Beyond that, it has hit on it which isn't so great for healers.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 am

Thank you for applying! Your application is under review.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 am