Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azyll - Resto Shaman - DENIED

Azy_Sham
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Azyll - Resto Shaman - DENIED Empty Azyll - Resto Shaman - DENIED

Post by Azy_Sham Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Your age:  22

BattleTag:  Tpoulson#1723

Armory Link of Main:  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Azyll/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:  Alts are just for professions, I like to focus on my Shaman.

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
           http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/291980/ (Just recently started logging since our main logger from ToT quit.) I would also like to point out, that because there are so many RL friends in my current raid group, we were 3 healing it to fit all their friends in. This last week was the first time 2 healing (went 1,000x smoother imo).

Screenshot of your UI:  http://postimg.org/image/l0nw6zgpd/

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12pm EST):
           Currently Tues/Thurs/Sun are the only nights I can raid. Although coming up soon my work schedule will change to morning leaving all my nights open for raids.

What add-ons do you rely on most?
           Bartender, ForteXorcist, Recount, DBM.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
           http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t130574-resto_its_raining_heals_5_4_a/ Is the forums I like to stay updated with, but I am always looking for new places and new theories to make my Shaman better.

What previous raid experience do you have?
           I ended ToT with 6/13h, this raid was very tough on my raid group because of attendance issues, and others leaving because of it. Every week was a constant reform of the group.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
           I was in Pandemonium, but because core 1 was sniping all recruits, even though core 2 had much better progression, we took our core group to Provocative and resurrected that guild, building it to a 3 core raiding guild. My current issue with Provocative is the lack of determination to progress that is plaguing core 1. Cutting our raid days down to 2 from 3, and the lack of preparation as far as studying fights and knowing how your class excels at each fight.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
          Shade of Arrows caught my attention because it is a heroic progression 10m guild that has been around for a very long time. I'm looking for a solid home that isn't constantly falling apart and being rebuilt during progression. Also Shade of Arrows raid times fit perfectly with my current work schedule.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
           Forum post by Cobane.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?
           Yes I am, coming from Vashj, I have always strived to be the top ranked Shaman/Healer in everything I do. Including getting realm first Proven Healer, aiming to be the first healer on server to achieve 2.2k in arenas and rbgs (took a break from PvP after season 12), and always aiming to know the ups and downs of my class. I also have a rival shaman on Vashj that I am always aiming to beat, mostly because our different opinions on how to play shamans.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
            I am a dedicated raider, who is always striving to play my class to its full potential. I love to hear criticism and see how I can perfect my class. I'll gladly step up to lead when it is called for, but I also feel like I am very good at following instructions and executing strategies. I love helping create strategies that work best for the current makeup of the raid group. Overall, I think I have a lot to offer, as well as learn, from joining your guild.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm