Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED

Liadrin
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED Empty Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED

Post by Liadrin Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 am

Character Name: Liadrin
    Class: Paladin
    Talent Spec: 3/34/4-Protection(Main Spec), 37/4/0-Holy(PvP Spec)

Your age: 20

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server): My available times are usually 12pm-2am server time during the week. I have full free time on weekends.

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)? I have no current updates on my add-ons however I will download them immediately.

Do you have access to Vent? Yes

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? Elitist Jerks spreadsheets

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Liadr%C3%ACn/simple

Please include a screenshot of your UI:

Tell us what stats you reforge your gear for and why:Hit. Unfourtunenately my hit rating was so low my spells and attacks were missing which made tanking more difficult however i aim for mastery at the most part for improved block ratings.

What previous raid experience do you have? 5/6-BWD, 3/4-BOT, 0/2-TOTFW

What guilds have you been a member of? The Tribe and Sanctis Draconis.

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? Looking to do Firelands for progressions and guild events.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Im looking for a raid guild that is pushing for progression in new contents and guild events.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I have just recently graduated from high school and am moving onto college to study Animal Scienece and Training. I am a calm, casual young man just looking for a capable group of players that wish to progress through new contents in future events.

Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED Empty Re: Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED

Post by Cobane Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 am

You logged in your healing gear, I'd like to see your tank gear since that's your primary spec. Also, please attach a UI screenshot.
    Liadrin
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Liadrin Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Liadrin
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Liadrin Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 am

[img]Liadrin - Prot Paladin - DENIED Wowscr12[/img]
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 am

We are going to decline your application. Reasons include: 1) There is no Elitist Jerks spreadsheet for protection; 2) Not all your gear is enchanted; 3) You still have uncommon level gear and gems; 4) Nothing is reforged; 5) The only addon you've raided with is Recount up until you looked at our website.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:54 am