Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Aughyssul App - Blood DK - DENIED

Aughyssul
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Aughyssul App - Blood DK - DENIED Empty Aughyssul App - Blood DK - DENIED

Post by Aughyssul Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Your age: 19

BattleTag: Aughyssul#1978

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Disease/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3c7ik58xk1c67fd0/ (It was taken by another member continuing from his previous raid, ignore the thok wipes beforehand)

Screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/cRAdcga.jpg

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12pm EST):  Can make all those days. (Will be unable to make Thursday the 8th and possibly Sunday the 10th due to attending Blizzcon)

What add-ons do you rely on most?

Weakauras to track anything I need (including runes)

Blood Shield Tracker

ElvUI

Raven

Hermes

BigWigs

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?

Elitist Jerks

MMO-Champion

Acherus IRC

Destiny Softworks

What previous raid experience do you have?

During the later parts of Vanilla, I was tanking for a guild called Commitment, which managed to clear 9 bosses in Naxxramas 40, before BC launched. I took a break during BC and for most of wrath, only coming back to raid near the end of Wrath. Mostly staying in a casual guild with friends, I went to Europe for some time, and raided with Group 2 on Sunstrider EU during firelands. I got 6/7 Heroic with them, but was unfortunately not able to land the Ragnaros kill due to having to return to America.

My most recent guild was a group of friends, Platonic on Wyrmrest Accord, which is 2/14 Heroic. I enjoy playing with friends, but I want to get back into a less casual raiding scene, where progress happens faster.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?

Whoops, didn't see this question coming up. Group two - Sunstrider EU, Commitment during vanilla, and as of late, the only notable guild is Platonic - WRA, 2/14H

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?

I want to get back into hardcore, progress pushing raiding, and Shade of Arrows caught my eye immediately. I want a competitive, fast progression environment, where members take the raid seriously, and be part of a like-minded team of individuals who want to down content at a competitive pace.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?

Forum post on the recruitment forums.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?

Yes, very. I've always described myself as a competitive individual, and it's not something I'm ashamed of. I play games for competition, and being amongst the top to down raid content is what I find most enjoyable in WoW. As such, I ensure that I am always playing at my best, and actively research and theorycraft my class to be sure I'm on top of my game, and the best possible tank for my guild. I challenge myself to always improve, and do whatever I can to help push my guild further.
    Loot is something that I consider only a bonus for pushing progress, and not the reason to do it.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

Hi, I'm Aughyssul/Luca, 19 year old Canadian of Romanian descent. I'm currently attending university for Software Engineering.
    I've been playing Videogames for as long as I can remember, really, and have always approached them with the same mindset: Play to be the best. It's just who I am, and I don't enjoy games nearly as much when I'm not doing well. Besides WoW, I currently play a lot of Diablo, Dota, and some CS:GO (Occasionally Quake Live).
    While I tend to be serious during raids, I'd say I'm overall a pretty relaxed guy in general, and usually very sociable online, always happy to talk with and get to know my fellow raiders/guildmates. I'm online a lot more often that just during raid times, even if it's just to chat some with whoever may be around.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Aughyssul App - Blood DK - DENIED Empty Re: Aughyssul App - Blood DK - DENIED

Post by Cobane Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:32 am

Great app. Have to pass, though. Best of luck!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm