Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED

flapper123
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED Empty Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED

Post by flapper123 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Character Name: Flapper
    Class: Death knight
    Talent Spec: Blood

Your age: 17

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Flapper/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-i1xbce64s899ob9o/
    this was only one i could find with me tanking.

Screenshot of your UI:Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED Wowscr11

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8 server): those are great times for me, i will be able to make almost all of them and if im not ill let you know before hand.

What add-ons do you rely on most? right now mostly just DBM and omen but i plan on getting bartender and power auras to try them out.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I occasionally go read the elitist jerks forums on Death knights and i also read patch notes and ask around in game if i have a question about my class.

What previous raid experience do you have? Back in wrath i downed 11/12 on my hunter, cleared naxx. In cata i have completed BoT reg, and 5/6 BWD, i know the first fight in ToT4W but never downed. I also knight the fight to shannex in FL

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? was a raider in paradox but they split up back in wrath, i am currently a raider in senseless violence but i am looking for a guild for some more serious raiding.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I want to join Shade of Arrows because of the perfect raid times that you have. I want a guild that will put some effort in to downing bosses and progressing though current raid content. I also like the fact your a 10man guild because i like 10 mans more than 25 just because they seem more organized and prepared.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? I read about you guys on the velen forums and after reading that i saw a message in trade about sangreys podcast so i watched and and decided to apply to the guild.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I started to play the game at the end of burning crusade. i started to get into raiding mid WoTLK. I am currently in grade 11 high school so from now till mid September i am out of school, when school starts up again i will still be able to make those raid times. Before raids if there is a fight i do not know i will watch a video and read up on it, i don't normally make mistakes in combat but if i do i will figure out why and correct it.

I play this game to have fun so if something goes wrong i will not get mad about it i will just simply try and fix it. I do not talk a lot in vent chat but i will when asked to or needed to. I have a good sense of humor and am easy to get along with. I am looking for a spot as a regular raider and i understand that it will take some time to get to a permanent raid spot. that's all there is to say about me, hope to see you guys in game some time soon Smile
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED Empty Re: Flapper - Blood DK - DENIED

Post by Cobane Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Denied again. You've applied again with the following problems-
    1) No shoulder enchant.
    2) Blue tanking neck and belt that are easily replaceable.
    3) No professions for bonuses.
    4) Your UI looks a mess.
    5) Keybinds are questionable.

Please don't reapply unless you have these things fixed.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:10 pm