Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sharifa - Arcane Mage - CLOSED

sharifa
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Sharifa - Arcane Mage - CLOSED Empty Sharifa - Arcane Mage - CLOSED

Post by sharifa Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Character Name: Sharifa
    Class: Mage
    Main and Off Talent Specs:main-Arcane/off-pvp Frost

Your age:22

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Sharifa/simple

I'll be replacing some gems once a get some money along with enchanting the staff. my spell haste is 12.8 and hit is 17.08
    World of Logs/WMO Parses:

Screenshot of your UI: https://servimg.com/view/17160793/1]Sharifa - Arcane Mage - CLOSED Wowscr10[/url][/img]

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8pm PST): im available all three days.

What add-ons do you rely on most? omen threat, mage fever, spell steal, decursive.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    elitistjerks.com, tentonhammer.com, magebuilds.com.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    dps'd on my mage and tanked on my warrior icc10 all of naxx, (getting nightfall achievement on tank). i've also done all of the bosses in firelands except ragnaros on my mage and have done one boss in Barodin Hold. My mage is my main now because this is the one class I feel like i've mastered over the others i've tried.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? I was in Procella Oculus about a year and a half ago and left when I stopped playing wow because of college and time constraints.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Shades of Arrows is a great progression guild on velen and thats what im looking for. I've been in too many guilds with raid leaders and GMs not knowing what they are doing and you guys seem to have your stuff together. also you guys raid 4-8 pst and im on the east coast which works great around my schedule.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? wowprogress.com. I saw the link to your website and checked you guys out.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks[img][url= Im a recent college grad. I went outside of my major (criminal justice) and am working in banking until either A. the economy picks up or B. I go to law school. Been playing wow on and off for about 3 years now. in my spare time other than working and WoW'ing i like to work out, have a beer/drink, just chill out. I'm Philly eagles fan :-) and follow college football ALOT lol. I've always been a critical thinker and a fast learner all my life and I certainly bring these traits into the game.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Sharifa - Arcane Mage - CLOSED Empty Re: Sharifa - Arcane Mage - CLOSED

Post by Cobane Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm

You can't just skip a question on the template. It happens to be the most important question, too.

Please provide logs or this application will be closed.
    sharifa
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by sharifa Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Sangrey wrote:You can't just skip a question on the template. It happens to be the most important question, too.

Please provide logs or this application will be closed.

Ok, please keep the application open, I will try and get this information too you, thanks
    sharifa
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by sharifa Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Unfortunately I am unable to find any information. currently I am not in a guild and haven't been in one since I started playing again a few weeks ago so I cannot find information on world of logs or WMO. I have raid experience from a year ago before I stopped playing and with some recent PUGs. Is there no other way my application can still be considered?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Do the LFR as many times as you want and capture the log yourself. Load it to WorldofLogs and give us the link. Find out how to do it yourself on their website.
    sharifa
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by sharifa Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm

alright i'll do that, thanks
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 am