Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abracadver - Arcane/Frost Mage - CLOSED

abracadaver
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Abracadver - Arcane/Frost Mage - CLOSED Empty Abracadver - Arcane/Frost Mage - CLOSED

Post by abracadaver Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Character Name:Abracadaver
    Class:Mage
    Talent Spec:Arcane/Frost

Your age:32 tomorrow Very Happy

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server):Anytime

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)? AS i have raided with you guys before on my druid i have all your required addons.

Do you have access to Vent? Yes how could i live without it!

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? I use askmrrobot.com for most of my reforging optimization needs.

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/abracadaver/simple

Please include a screenshot of your UI: Can i get this back to you? Not on my home PC.

Tell us what stats you reforge your gear for and why:I mostley reforge to hit cap then i use a mastery/haste/crit depending on what the gear has on it that it doesn't need. As mastery being viable for more sustained dmg with all the mana i have unspent i tend to try to keep it fairly high to maintain high output while if i need to burst out dmg i will run myself near dry evo and then run conservative.

What previous raid experience do you have? I have raided with you guys in the past in ICC and RS with my druid Greatlaeknar

What guilds have you been a member of? Mainly Omega Contingency most of my velen time.

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? Really have not left i did transfer a couple toons out of velen to a lower pop server that i dont play anymore.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Well i know how you guys roll and i like your styles while being laid back your serious when the time comes and i like that in a group.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): Well having running with you guys in the past like i said i actully withdrew at the last minute do to me thinking i was just not up to par with your guys speed on my druid and i hated being a failure i push myself hard and if i dont think i can be 110% i dont want to slow any progression down. While this may seem against using me i have faith that i can run my mage at 110% now his gear is raid ready and i know i can do what i need to more dps does come with gear but i hold my own in raids. I have downed 2 bosses in BWD and i know how to work those 2 mechanics to maximize my utilization. I hope that all that read this know that i try my best to be a good person and a better player and i hope i have a second chance to join a great team!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:43 am