Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Obol - Combat Rogue - DECLINED

obol
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Obol - Combat Rogue - DECLINED Empty Obol - Combat Rogue - DECLINED

Post by obol Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:54 am

Character Name: Obol
    Class: rogue
    Main and Off Talent Specs: combat for raiding sub for pvp

Your age:25

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuluhed/Obol/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: i dont have one

Screenshot of your UI: will post after i redo addons

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8 server): i am available all raid times. 7am-12pm pst i will be in college classes but aside from that i dotn forsee any time problems.

What add-ons do you rely on most? recount, dbm, bartender 4, omni cc, askis,

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? elitistjerks.com, wow forums, rawr

What previous raid experience do you have? the only relevant things worth saying is some ulduar all of naxx across diff toons, all of toc on my paly and other rogue, reg icc up to lk with a few heroic modes when it was capped at 80. done bwd magmaw, omni def, and maloriak. and halfus in bot and conclave in throne. being moved to alt runs for fl in current guild. we are 6/7 heroic in 25 man not sure on 10 man since im pvping at the time.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? been a member of corrosion of conformity on malygos( on my paly) . they broke up and gm was passed to me and i formed fragment for all the alts. i use to be in final stand on ysera( on my shaman) but i got dropped because they went to only doing a 10 man guild and i wasnt interested. i was in system on zuluhed( on this rogue) but i switched to ftl because i have toons there already (prot war and feral kitty)and system didnt do any kind of raiding.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? i would really like a diff raiding enviroment and be nice to not always be on a wa itign list for better gear or in this case legendary daggers

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? wow forum posted by cobane

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

i am moving to arizona to go to mmi. i have a little girl so i enjoy my family time and company of friends. i enjoy having a life outside of wow from time to time but i like having goals and reaching them even if it is only a video game.I have played wow since july of 05 on all toons. every class up to 70 or higher with the exception of a hunter.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Obol - Combat Rogue - DECLINED Empty Re: Obol - Combat Rogue - DECLINED

Post by Cobane Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:02 am

Thanks for apping to SoA!

Could you include which toons and their names you have completed current content with?

Please log out in your pve gear so we can see what you have already.
    obol
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by obol Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 am

you can check quikitty-zuluhed, chillpoint-korgath, obol- going to be running some ach with.

past content
    diamondraine-ysera
    contannia-ysera
    calycyrene-ysera
    calyrusso-malygos

will log out in pve gear in a few hours after i upgrade a few pieces. just a few vp short of some more t12.
    Steel
    Steel
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Steel Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 am

I think we need someone with more experience as we are looking to be able to progress quickly in the next tier.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Obol,

We've decided to pass on your app. Thank you for your interest and best of luck in your search!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:46 am