Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Zèüs - Feral Druid - DENIED

zaldor24
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Zèüs - Feral Druid - DENIED Empty Zèüs - Feral Druid - DENIED

Post by zaldor24 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Character Name: Zèüs
    Class: Druid
    Talent Spec: Feral/Restro

Your age: 16

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Z%c3%a8%c3%bcs/advanced

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8 server): Everyday

What add-ons do you rely on most? Droodfocus/Hearkitty

What previous raid experience do you have? BWD, BoT, Tot4w, BH, ICC, Ony, Ulduar

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? ROCK- Xamnyc only cares for Team 1

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Because i raided with you guys before on Nef and id say that this guild is the most organized and calmest guild theres is. You don't flip out if we wipe once.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Raided with you guys with Nalladar voice changeing mic.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): MY rotation is really good. i maintain energy while at it. Faire Fire, Feral Charge, Ravage, Mangle, Rake, Shread about 3 times, Rip, then i use my marco with my buffs, Shread a good 4 times then rake, savage roar, shread a good 4-5 times matters if the bleeds are down then use a ferocious bite. all right there for me puts me at a good 23k dps. i can maintain a good 21k dps while mobs/bosses are moving around and what not. I am reapplying because i didnt get a answeer to a private one i summited.

1) Know your spec and be able to answer complicated questions about how to play it. Know it really well can help anyone with this spec.

2) You must be situationally aware. I am

3) Gear must be adequate to enter the most current content. All is

4) Be reliable. Active raiders make at least 87.5% of the raids per month. 110%

5) You own a computer capable of running the game on good settings. Yes Ma'am

6) Be Proactive. Learn the fights before hand and come prepared. Know them all

7) Be able to comprehend and execute directions during raids. Definitely!

Last edited by zaldor24 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zaldor24
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Zèüs - Feral Druid - DENIED Empty Re: Zèüs - Feral Druid - DENIED

Post by zaldor24 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Coudlnt get a picutre. When i try to upload one it lost the file it was in and the picture
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 am

The private one you submitted has been under consideration for some time. Your dps is good, but your survivability needs work and we have reservations about you being 16. Finally, we already have 1 feral and unless you are really good at resto and are willing to make that your primary spec with cat off spec, we just don't have room for you. Plus you are missing an enchant and a Chimaera gem.
    zaldor24
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by zaldor24 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 am

No rep with Therazane
    Nalladar
    Nalladar
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

Post by Nalladar Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:31 am

You can get the first enchant with honored and I believe you start honored after the quest chain. So there is no reason for someone that wants to raid to not get the starter enchant. It takes less then an hour to do all those quests at 85.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 pm

We're going to decline for now. You are welcome to reapply again in the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 pm