Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
savedya
leedsdruid
6 posters

Bleeds -574 Feral Druid

leedsdruid
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Bleeds -574 Feral Druid Empty Bleeds -574 Feral Druid

Post by leedsdruid Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Your age: 18

BattleTag:Sunstep#1113

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Bleeds/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/crushridge/locodoco/

Screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/HCumItp.jpg

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  
    Every day of the week 4:30 CST-1CST

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    Droodfocus/Weakauras

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    Fluiddruid/armory (see what gem's would be best for rune/enchants etc)

What previous raid experience do you have?
    Went 8/12H in Icecrown Citadel, 2/2 HHeroic Throne of the Four Winds, 3/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight, 4/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent, 7/7 heroic Firelands, 8/8 in Heroic dragon Soul, 11/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    I was in I STAND IN FIRE/Out Of Pride in Icecrown Citadel (they namechanged), Predominant in first tier of cataclysm to Dragonsoul, then Predominant broke up due the the raid leader and his Wife leaving the guild, quit after that because I couldn't find a new guild, then went to Black Cell Faction in Siege of Ogrimmar until now, and I had to leave due to school getting int he way of raiding.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I wanted to find a guild that suited me well. One that I had a bunch of players to compete with so that I could better myself. Being around people that are better makes me try harder. My mindset is if you're not first, you're last. It makes me work harder because being one of the best makes me happy.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Forum, Cobane talked to me through BattleTag.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?
    I am very competitive when it comes to raiding, I love being the best out of everyone. I work harder to be better around environments that require me to be. I don't stop until I become better. I will sometimes compete with myself in the sense of seeing if i can beat my last damage output, and if I can't beat it I see what I can do so that I do beat it.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I attend school at a High school in Melissa, Texas. I am graduating this year and may be attending a community college at the end of this year. I go to the gym on weekends, mostly at night so that I don't become the typical overweight WoW player. I'm very good at taking Criticism, anything that can help me I will take that to mind to make me a better player.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<
    what the hell is that?!
    savedya
    savedya
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Bleeds -574 Feral Druid Empty Re: Bleeds -574 Feral Druid

Post by savedya Thu May 15, 2014 9:38 am

Damn dude, taking on both leeds and locodoco's names.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu May 15, 2014 10:00 am

I'm guessing his performance in the alt raid was good?

As far as I know, trial offered.
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Thu May 15, 2014 7:22 pm

He did well in the alt raid last night.
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Thu May 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Zombie240
    Zombie240
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Zombie240 Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Wow ya'll got carried hard. Dat siegecrafter dmg O_O
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Thu May 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Just going to analyze Iron Juggernaut for now.

First of all, sick uptimes, and not sick uptimes. I love them because they are nearly perfect, high uptime on rake and rip. However, this typically isn't optimal. You seem to be snapshotting fairly well, but remember that for both rip and rake, if it is a buffed bleed you should be letting the debuff completely run its course. If you refresh a rake ticking for 400k at 2 seconds with a rake that will do 200k, you gain a free 200k damage and if you plan ahead, you will lose very minimal uptime, though you will lose uptime.

Here's a Fragnance log: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/02wxypgn7t5qkj3r/details/6/?s=4130&e=4419

Those kinds of uptimes are more typical. Just remember how strong snapshotting is.

The next thing is your lack of Shreds. It's awesome that you use mangle effectively. That makes you pro. However, remember to use Shred during Berserk and use them when Clearcasting procs.

Last thing: more rakes. Yes, more rakes. Make sure that you are raking when a rake will do more damage than a mangle and not overwrite proc. Typically, this happens during a trinket proc. Not only do you make sure you get the most effect from your trinkets in terms of rake, but you get a cheap combo point generator that is many times more potent than even a shred.

Otherwise, your logs look good. And any feral who is perfect deserves to be crowned a god. Your logs are exceptional.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:42 am

Left b/c he couldn't handle more than 1 feral in the guild.
    Zombie240
    Zombie240
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Zombie240 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Damn I liked the guy Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm