Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hokusai-Priest (phay)

phay
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Hokusai-Priest  (phay) Empty Hokusai-Priest (phay)

Post by phay Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Your age: 31

BattleTag: metalug63#1119

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Hokusai/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Phay/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: I don't have any

Screenshot of your UI:

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST): I can raid all of those nights, sunday nights are difficult due to having the kids every weekend but can be made possible if I have to.

What add-ons do you rely on most? DBM and Tell me when would be the ones I rely on most.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I have been using WoWhead, Noxxic, askmrrobot, and icy veins. I have also talked to aura a little bit about priest changes since I have played it as a main.

What previous raid experience do you have? all of my experience is here with SoA and Three Day Ban before that.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving your current one? First Guild Ever was Synlis, they merged with TDB, and then I came to SoA. I have a bank guild that I haven't touched in FOREVER as well.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Already a member so I believe this is a mute point

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? originally? Doug, who was Valiel or Emildrek at the time

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? Yes, mostly myself.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): Well, things that you may not fully know since I kinda disappeared before is that I was married for 12.5 years. She is with someone else now. This is why I've been so quiet lately, even more so than I used to be. I have 4 kids and I have them every weekend. I also finished Pre-Med in my absence of WoW. Trying to figure out if I have the resources to continue to get the bachelors and go to Med School or if I should just go for a PA instead. I'm a nerd, obviously. I read a lot, my current favorite author has to be Patrick Rothfus. If you haven't read any of his work, I highly suggest reading the King Killer Trilogy. Sadly there are only 2 books out and still waiting on the third. I know that in the past I have had issues with my computer and it's slowness hurting me and in turn the raid, but I have upgraded finally. Running an amd 8 core 4.0 cpu and haven't had ANY issues with computer lag. I keep to myself mostly, I try to be helpful and depending on who is talking I will be fully accommodating, you've seen all of that. If there is constructive criticism I fully welcome it to improve. I usually don't let a "bad day" or anything stupid like that effect the way I am towards anyone else either. I dunno what else you want to know... I've been a part of the guild for several years now, along with Nall, Rafi, and Doug, on and off the raid team. Anything else you want or need let me know. Oh and I really would like to heal as my main spec, but more than willing to go DPS if/when needed.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<
    I do not... I don't know what a cross-stitch entails, nor do I belong to one side or the other of a "couple"
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Hokusai-Priest  (phay) Empty Re: Hokusai-Priest (phay)

Post by Cobane Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:18 am

Hey Phay, Shadow or Healer?
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:24 am

He said he would like to main healer but is more than willing to go DPS
    phay
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by phay Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:18 pm

correct, I'm willing to do either one to fill whatever spot is needed. If we need a shadow priest I can fill that spot and just switch heal when/if needed
    phay
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by phay Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Having to choose I will choose healing as main spec and off damage.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Darka and tenebus...gogo!
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Tenebrus Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:35 pm

There it is.
    Since there isn't much of a chance to get logs at the moment, and with waves of tuning to go through, it could be a little difficult on that aspect.
    But seeing how the first week will be Normal/Heroic, we can compare your logs with Aura's.
    Also seeing how Aura knows what she is doing, I trust you are getting some solid guidance.

I'd say accepted to trial and see how you do this coming week.
    We can compare your logs with Aura's, and she can continue to help you.
    Show improvement where needed and you'll be just fine.

I don't see much of a point to do an interview with you considering you've been in the guild and we have talked some before, plus you already know what is expected.

Make sure to download Angry Assignments, as this expac, I will be a nazi about it. It is essential for healers to have.
    phay
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by phay Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 pm

downloaded and installed
    savedya
    savedya
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by savedya Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:45 pm

If Hokusai were a T14 raidboss he'd be Mogusai.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 am