Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Cynicle 575 BM/Survival Hunter

Cynicle
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Cynicle 575 BM/Survival Hunter  Empty Cynicle 575 BM/Survival Hunter

Post by Cynicle Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Your age: 17

BattleTag: Kennypowers#1493

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Cynicle/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: None worth noting.

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/glqnk2tfq0uml5di/sum/damageDone/?enc=kills

Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/XywGadC

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  Everyday besides in the morning 8a.m. - 12 a.m.

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    Elvui, DBM, Not too much of weak aruas, and GTFO
    What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    Icy-Veins Askmrrobot, Elitist Jerks, and Acherus Chat
    What previous raid experience do you have?
    Been playing since vanilla gone through about 3 accounts all which were hacked by a friend that's no longer a friend. been hardcore raiding since BC all the way up to Cata and recently just got back into hardcore raiding alot in MoP

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    SWC, The inconsistency of people showing up has made me decide to leave.
    Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    You guys seem like you progress fast, and Raid a lot just what i'm looking for
    How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Cobane. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13423182469
    Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specify other)?
    Always competing to be the top dps, and trying to beat my highest records of dps I always try new specs always read up on my class for better options of dpsing always trying new things to raise the bar of getting my damage up
    Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I've been playing World of Warcraft for 8 years raided alot through BC up to Cata, Recently came back into MoP Looking for some hardcore fun and progression (about 5 months) When i'm not playing WoW I'm usually on Reddit or Imgur, If i'm not doing that i'm usually at school or swimming/riding my bike. I'm 6'2 and have half inch gauges in my ear I have green eyes, I love to listen to old school hip hop (Wu tang clan, EPMD, Vinnie Paz, AOTP, Jedi Mind Tricks.) Been riding bikes for about 5 years just a fun hobbie to do when i'm not playing WoW seriously. I'm always trying to be the best or make the best of what I do. I have a pit bull named blue she's 2 years old shes my baby. other than all that, I just love the game World of Warcraft! thanks!
    Tenebrus
    Tenebrus
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Cynicle 575 BM/Survival Hunter  Empty Re: Cynicle 575 BM/Survival Hunter

Post by Tenebrus Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Thanks for dropping an app in, a ranged officer will get back to you asap.
    Nalladar
    Nalladar
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

Post by Nalladar Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Sorry I am out of town and hat looking at logs on my phone, but I noticed a pretty low uptime on serpent sting. Even if it is not much of a dps loss it is a raid flag for lack of awareness. This can cause a domino effect that could lead to wipes. I will look at logs when I get home and I might find that I miss read them. If you serpent sting uptimes are as low as they appear, I would like you to tell me why they are low. I would expect greater the. 90% uptimes unless you are calling dmg off the boss for some reason.
    Cynicle
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Cynicle Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:56 am

Seems to me like you're just misreading them every hunter I've looked at comparing the up time on my serpent sting to theirs is about the same 10% from the passed 5 I've looked at and they're all the best hunters on my server
    Mikbar
    Mikbar
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Mikbar Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:31 am

His Serpent sting uptimes look reasonable to me, I never raid as a hunter but from the looks of it norushen log is bugged out. It might be possible to get a higher uptime on protectors but idk. I believe sha is the best to look at for his logs. his serpent sting uptime on that fight is 98.8% and the 70+% on IJ is accounted for the knockback strat as shown by the complete drop off of all dps by all players at that point in the fight.
    Nalladar
    Nalladar

Post by Nalladar Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:46 am

Like I said I will be able to look at it better when I get home.
    Nalladar
    Nalladar

Post by Nalladar Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:54 am

Sha is a good example of why I hat looking at logs on my phone. I don't know what I was looking at but the first time I looked at it I thought I saw 80% and that would not be good but 98+ is great.
    xzand
    xzand
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by xzand Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 am

Your armory suggests you've server transferred your toon. Are you withdrawing your application?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:05 am