Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rhadamir - 581 Protection Paladin

rhadamir
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Rhadamir - 581 Protection Paladin Empty Rhadamir - 581 Protection Paladin

Post by rhadamir Sun May 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Your age:

BattleTag:

rhadamir#1102

Armory Link of Main:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Rhadamir/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:

N/A

World of Logs/WMO Parses:

Has I have not raided in 2 months all I have is a flex 4 that myself and a couple friends dragged kicking and scream to some kills that I did earlier today.
    www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NGXcZp1mDtFBQxzk/

Screenshot of your UI:

https://imgur.com/PvTPQGy

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  

All days

What add-ons do you rely on most?

Vuhdo
    Weakauras
    MIKSBT
    BigWigs
    Threatplates

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?

I generally favor MMO champion and sacred duty

What previous raid experience do you have?

Vanilla - Hit 60 2 weeks before TBC came out so did not raid this xpac

TBC - Cleared all content when it was relevant except for final 2 bosses in SWP. Muru and KJ where killed after the 30% nerf.

NOTE - Personally lead over 30 ZA bear runs with pug groups (it is in fact what made me switch from a rogue to a protection paladin).

Wrath:

T7 - Cleared both 10 and 25 man.

NOTE - Pugged 10 man Glory of the raider due to my 25 man guild being unable to come close to getting the raid meta

T8 - Was unable to kill yogg 25 before TOC came out due to bad raid, left guild at the end of the tier

T9 - Joined a 10 man only guild and got "A Tribute To Insanity" 10 man version.

NOTE - Went back and killed algalon and got my 10 man uld drake early in TOC.

t10 - Joined a 25 man guild and killed LK with a 5% buff. Killed 8 heroics before quitting wow for work related reasons until the start of cata.

CATA:
    T11 - Killed all heroics except Al'akir and Council while still relevant.

T12 - Cleared every boss except rag pre any nerfs and killed rag the week after.

NOTE - Went back and cleared every T11 heroic/ach I had not done in T11.

T13 - Killed up to spine prenerf and took spine to third plate with a 5% wipe. One shot spine the first attempt after the nerfs. Guild blew up over drama before we killed madness and took a 3 month break before coming back and killing a nerfed madness.

MOP:
    T14 - Killed everything but heroic sha before 5.3 (had a 8% wipe on heroic sha before guild blew up). My raid leader extended our lockout on sha for 5 weeks (thus why I have very few ToES heroic kills, which is what eventually blew the raid up).

NOTE - I pugged my Gold modes in 2012 as protection using the thread on the forums.

T15 - Raided this as a backup so only went 10/13 heroic while it was current (have full cleared now).

T16 - 13/14 heroic in the current tier having done every fight on 25 and 10 man. I also have experience with the heroic garrosh fight into phase 3

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?

My last main raiding guild was Red Stagger I left after we got crippled from the attendance boss and things got tense.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?

I'm looking for a 14/14 25 man guild that is ideally horde and that I can enjoy and take into WoD which you guys fit the bill quite nicely. Also your website is very...busy hah.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?

I saw a samboro post on another protection paladins thread on the forums.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?

Yes I enjoy a challenge and overcoming it even with at times unfair limitations.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

Well I'm in love with daft punk and bioware and have been for years. I'm an avid gamer from a young age that gets out and has a career but I've been able to find a happy balance. I hate my job some days and love it others but I think I'm going to stay for a while if nothing else its a good way to keep my life from getting too stationary and it keeps me out of my comfort zone.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<

I uh..er..uh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAHEhhJisk
    Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Rhadamir - 581 Protection Paladin Empty Re: Rhadamir - 581 Protection Paladin

Post by Vesper Sun May 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Thanks for the App, we'll look it over and get back to you asap Smile 
    Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Vesper Mon May 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Hey I sent you a battletag request from Mike#1849, We've got a few questions and can have a bit of a chat when you got some free time.
    Vesper
    Vesper
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Vesper Mon May 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Guessing we can close this app, He dropped me from Real ID when I tried to talk to him
    Hakushi
    Hakushi
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Hakushi Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 am

He xferred off server, so I'm going to assume he found a guild somewhere.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Tue May 27, 2014 6:39 am

What a twinkle-doucher.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:55 pm