Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Garrod - 574 Fire Mage

Garrod
    Garrod
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Garrod - 574 Fire Mage Empty Garrod - 574 Fire Mage

Post by Garrod Wed May 14, 2014 4:03 am

Your age:

BattleTag:
    -Craze#1229

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bonechewer/Garrod/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bonechewer/Genjyo/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    -None available at the moment because they've expired, but epeenbots still has a few *kinda* saved: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/bonechewer/garrod/

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://i.imgur.com/087Hznb.jpg with all of my Weak Aura's showing up(a few from my priest too...)

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):
    -Available for all of them

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    -Weak Auras, MyBigIgnite(for Combustion), DBM

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    -I've generally found that Vykina from Method has been the go to guy for anything PvE Mage related for MoP. The MMO-Champ Mage forums have some great discusion threads for all 3 Mage specs as well.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    -While it was current content: MC, BWL, AQ40(minus C'thun), 3 bosses in Naxx40, Kara, Gruul, SSC, 3/4TK, All but Illidan in BT, Naxx25, Sarth 3D(both 10 and 25-man), Everything in Ulduar but 0-lights, just normal TotC(took a break at the time), 11/12H ICC25, BOT/BWD normal, 6/7H Firelands, 6/8H Dragon Soul, T-13 Normal, 7/13H ToT, 12/14H SoO.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    -Current Guild is Redfrex, a friends guild that no longer raids
    -Previously was Dichotomous in which I was an officer and we progressed through 12/14H SoO. Guild stopped raiding because of multiple members having to quit the game due to IRL issues.
    -Prior to that was Uprising, cleared 7/13H ToT with them, all the officers ninja-transferred on us so we formed a new guild and recruited up to make Dichotomous
    -Nostra Sentio was prior to that, just a casual guild of friends
    The rest of my guild history is similar prior to MoP, I tend to stick with guilds until they collapse.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    -Your raid schedule is perfect for me, first and foremost. I got onto mumble with a few members and discussed my app and generally felt like I could have a lot of fun raiding with you guys while maintaining cutting edge progression and min/maxing to squeeze the maximum potential both my character and myself are capable of.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    -I put a post up in the Recruitment Forums on the WoW website and Cobane put up a reply with the guild infor and website.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?
    -Yes, both with myself and others. And by others I mean in the same way you're competitive with with team members in sports. I feel that friendly competition between raiders is incredibly important for the good of the guild and helps motivate raiders to be the very best they can be at what they do.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks)
    -I'm 28 years old, I've been playing WoW since July of 2004 in the Closed Beta and raiding is my end all, be all for this game. Outside of WoW, I'm a Wind Turbine Technician in Northern California(Here's a picture of me up top even) and prior to that I served 4 years in the United States Navy as a Tomahawk missile tech. I've got a great sense of humor and have pretty thick skin from my time in the military. I take criticism very well and want any that you have to better improve my play-style for the betterment of both myself and for the guild as a whole.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<
    -what is this i don't even
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Garrod - 574 Fire Mage Empty Re: Garrod - 574 Fire Mage

Post by Yttrius Wed May 14, 2014 6:23 am

"Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<
    -what is this i don't even"

In the words of Admiral Akbar:

"IT'S A TRAP!'
    Nalladar
    Nalladar
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

Post by Nalladar Wed May 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Hey thank you for the app. Not sure who you spoke with and if a trial was offered. If so are you already saved if not do you think we can chat some time tonight on mumble. Btw I am one of our mages and also one of our range officers.
    Garrod
    Garrod
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Garrod Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeah I hopped on mumble with Cobane and a few others who I don't know the names of last night and was offered a trial run for tomorrow night as I am not saved atm. I'd be more than happy to hop on mumble to discuss things with you as well tonight at some point.
    Nalladar
    Nalladar

Post by Nalladar Wed May 14, 2014 10:48 pm

If you already got excepted for a trial see you Thursday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:43 am