Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brooklyn - Blood DK - CLOSED

Brooklyn22
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Brooklyn - Blood DK - CLOSED Empty Brooklyn - Blood DK - CLOSED

Post by Brooklyn22 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Character Name: ßrookelyn
    Class: Death Knight
    Main and Off Talent Specs: Blood 395/ Unholy 383

Your age: 08/22/87

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/%C3%9Frookelyn/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/%C3%9Facardi/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Bowserwoo/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses:

Screenshot of your UI:Brooklyn - Blood DK - CLOSED 2qipzes

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8pm PST):
    Im a full time student. So the fri/sat/sun schedule isn't a conflict at all. Im east coast time so raid ends early for me at 11pm. Clubs or parties dont get started 'til 12 anyways.

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    As you can see in the pic i posted of my raid UI. I use several add ons for my own play experience. To really answer the question, what add ons do I RELY on most would be DBM. Knowing the cooldowns of bosses abilities is pretty much Key to successful tanking.. I believe.
    What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    I visit EJ and tankspot after patches to keep myself up to date.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    Im a vanilla vet. I started raiding Naxx 40, and proceeded into BC as warr tank. I ended my BC experience with 5/6 Sunwell. Wrath came, and my warr was gone..(long story) So I created a DK tank as my next tanking toon. I tanked all of wrath. With some heroics under my belt. Cata came, and I retired from WoW only to return 8 months into Cata ( mid of Firelands expansion) and find myself sucked into this world again. I've recently tanked all Cata content except for a few heroics.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    Im currently a member of Ring of Destiny. To be honest, Im not leaving at all. I love it there. I tank tues/wed/thurs DS on my paladin with them. Raid leader named Michele is awesome, she does a great job. My team mates crude humor, and senseless jokes are somethin to talk about also lol. What Im doin is applying with another toon, my main, for weekend raiding with another serious team. I take my toons raiding seriously, and I would like to further my progression on my main. That is one reason why Im applying to this team, Shade of Arrows.
    Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I wont sugar coat anything here to try and convince you guys to accept me. What I will do is be honest as possible. First, I said before in this application I will reiterate myself. Your weekend raiding schedule is near perfection on my schedule. Secondly, after finding out that this team was a weekend raiding team I proceeded further to learn more about this team. I googled Shade of Arrows, found this website, read rules and seen accomplishemnts, and was amazed. I would like to be a part of this team..

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    I actually seen a toon in city, Douglas, and inspected him. After seeing this toon guild name, the name sparked sudden interest and from there I went to search information about this team.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    Wassup Shade of Arrows, Im Anthony. Originally from Brooklyn, New York. GO GIANTS! (shit any Patriot fans!?)
    ..Im a bit of a drinker, smoker and a hoe on weekend nights BUT I do not let that interfere with anything.. I do not confuse effort with results.. Constructive criticism is necessary to better your play style, I believe..Im the nicest guy on WoW and the biggest asshole in real life.. "It's better to burn out, than to fade away" One of my mottos from 'Highlander'.. A fan of Spartacus, Walking Dead, and Dexter..

On a serious note. As progressed as you guys are, Im sure there isnt a spot open. Im merely applying to show you guys what I have, so that in the future when a spot opens up, Im very sure you guys wont turn your head away from me. Im that much confident in my skills as a player and as a team mate. Thank you for your time. afro
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Brooklyn - Blood DK - CLOSED Empty Re: Brooklyn - Blood DK - CLOSED

Post by Cobane Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:21 am

Thanks for applying. We will review your app and respond soon.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Application closed due to character not found.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm