Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

550 PVP Warr

smashdit
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

550 PVP Warr Empty 550 PVP Warr

Post by smashdit Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Your age: 22

BattleTag: Logan#1281

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/%C3%8B%C3%AC/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Smashdiit/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: N/A

Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/sQuTbKC

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  Anyday Anytime

What add-ons do you rely on most? None.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Patch notes, target dumbies and confer with other warrior friends.

What previous raid experience do you have? BC Everything except SWP, WOTLK Everything up to and including Heroic Lich king, never downed Heroic ruby sanctom. Cataclysm Everything except H Nef (my guild downed it but at this point and time I had quit. Didn't come back until MOP and haven't touched pve since.)

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Downtime - Shattered Hand, reason for leaving was due to family / job reasons at the time.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I did a bit of research and and your raid times work well with me. Talked to a couple of your people in Mumble and liked what I heard. I'm a capable player looking to earn a spot for hopefully a long term situation.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? I made a post on the forums and a member of yours (Cobane) posted a reply and I got in touch with him.

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? Very competitive, I compete against myself and others. PVP Wise I have always been one of the higher rated players but in pve I like to be #1 dps warrior as well as one of the first people to be the quickest to learn the fights so I can help my fellow guild mates learn the fights. When I used to raid previously this was my assigned task as an officer of the guild. I also like to find every minor dps increase and develop strategies if a strategy we are using is having difficulty.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I'm a long time gamer, been playing this game since beta. I'm probably one of the hardest working people when it comes to always trying to be the best, pushing myself harder and encouraging others to push themselves as well.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<< Wouldn't that require me to have a gf or something? Don't got time for that lol
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

550 PVP Warr Empty Re: 550 PVP Warr

Post by Just Ian Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks for the PvP app! The melee PvP officers will get back to you shortly!

P.S. I like the colors.
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:34 pm

So I have a question about your UI. Why don't you use macros that change the tooltips on your buttons to cooldown you need to track, like recklessness and bladestorm? What do you think this is, Dara Mactire.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Can vouch for this guy. He was big pimpin' on Shattered Hand's Downtime during my ever so short stink there as a DK.
    savedya
    savedya
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by savedya Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Part of me feels like I'm getting trolled. Another part of me sees your arena ratings and hopes I'll have another vigilance to do more stupid shit during raids.

@Banzad, If he needs logs I'll put together a normal run for Wednesday or this weekend, maybe get him some tier pieces and some better trinkets.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm a full-time dad-ish. No vigilance business here. Non of our past warriors ever had to.
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Alright, I'd like to work with you on a way to get you geared up and trialing. Add BlizzardPls#1178 and we'll figure out setting up an alt run of some sort.
    Just Ian
    Just Ian
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Just Ian Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Alright, at this point, because of time conflicts and the fact that I'd like to see your own effort put in more than ours, I'm going to ask you to gear up on your own time. Getting everyone together for those runs is going to be a bit too much of a hassle. Once you are around roughly 570 ilvl or so, we could possibly revisit this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content