Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Broverpower 571 Prot/Arms Warrior

Broverpower
    Broverpower
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Broverpower  571 Prot/Arms Warrior Empty Broverpower 571 Prot/Arms Warrior

Post by Broverpower Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:41 am

Your age: 27

BattleTag: Magnuson#1742

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Broverpower/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/greymane/Merkshot/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: N/A  current guild does not run them

Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/L6Z8e7Q

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  
    -Sunday
    -Monday
    -Tuesday
    -Wednesday
    -Thursday is iffy due to really needing to be asleep by 10pm MST, I work at 5am on weekends

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    -Weak Auras
    -DBM
    -Recount
    -Bartender
    -BGT

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
     I frequent icy-veins alot as well as Fatboss, the main site ive relied on most is Ciderhelm's Tankspot.com

What previous raid experience do you have?
     I have been tanking as a prot warrior since the beta release of Vanilla WoW.
    My past achievements are tanking for a realm first guild through vanilla and TBC, and getting top 35 for Kel'thuzad at lvl 60, and top 45 for Muru before the guild disbanded.

During Wrath i slowed down a little bit,  I was able to score server first yogg 25, completed heroic Togc 25 50 attempts remaining, and fought for server first Heroic LK before the guild ultimately imploded on itself from being burnt out on LK.

In cata i really slowed down on hardcore raiding due to starting my now very successful business.  I was still able to score a 25 man heroic rag and got server 2nd kill on heroic Deathwing 25 man.

In this current expac i cleared normals of Hof, MSV and ToEs, did like maybe 2 heroics, cleared reg ToT and then stopped playing till SoO due to my business growing.  

In this current tier i have cleared 25 man SoO reg and am currently 6/14H  with Immersius, Protectors, Norushen, Galakras, Iron Jug and Shammans killed.  lots of work on Sha and General

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    havent raided with any guilds in over 1 year other than Exousia.   Here is list of previous guilds i was in from the past couple years on Mal'ganis

Character         Guild         Realm              Joined              Left                                  
    Broverpower Exousia US-Greymane February 6, 2014 (Current)
    Mctanksalot Heartless US-Mal'Ganis April 10, 2013 June 14, 2013 (ToT guild)
    Mctanksalot Seraph US-Mal'Ganis March 22, 2013 April 9, 2013 (They Ninja Xfer)

I am choosing to leave Exousia due to the GM making my gaming experience unpleasant, First he wasn't showing up to his own raids, we still progressed without him, then he started going back and forth on what his main spec should be, and taking gear for both specs over a mian raids upgrade.   then he forced me to go dps after he over recruited tanks.

I hate dps as a main spec, I don't mind doing it for some fights, but not full time.  the final straw that broke the camels back was when we killed 5 bosses on heroic and he won 3 heroic items with coin then proceeded to take the heroic WF counterpart for himself as well.  greed is a major turn off for me and i don't care for it.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
     You guys need a tank and I got what you need Smile   You guys are progressed at a lvl where I can finally experience Heroic Garrosh progress, and I would love to be apart of the first kill.

I want to join to be apart of progression and to provide my tanking skills to further current and all future boss kills.  and to compete against other guilds for ranks.  

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Tenebrus posted on my recruitment forum.  

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)?

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

I am a very chill person to be around, I am very active outside of WoW with recent 3-4 mile runs every morning and roughly 15+ miles of biking a day.     When im not focused on physical I am running my business.

My business is called Elite Avenue Entertainment, I specialize in Concerts and Touring by booking big name artists and renting the venues. I also do the advertisement and promotions.

I am also the Executive chef for a very prestigious retirement community for wealthy people.

Bonus question >>Do you attend couple's cross-stitching?<<

Quite frequently!   Here is an example of my work
    https://imgur.com/yDygbTx
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Broverpower  571 Prot/Arms Warrior Empty Re: Broverpower 571 Prot/Arms Warrior

Post by Yttrius Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:08 am

I love this guy.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:02 am

Thanks for apping, but we have a policy: No logs, no review. You can provide your own logs in a timely manner if you indicate such an intention. Otherwise, best of luck in your search!
    Broverpower
    Broverpower
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Broverpower Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:50 am

logs are in the works.
    Broverpower
    Broverpower
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Broverpower Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Withdrawing Application, thanks for your time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 pm