Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenspeed - Shadow Priest - DENIED

Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Tenspeed - Shadow Priest - DENIED Empty Tenspeed - Shadow Priest - DENIED

Post by Cobane Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:22 am

Received via email:

Hello I read your recruitment post on the Velen forums and I am actually very interested in joining your guild. I am very interested in doing 10 man raids seeing as my computer cannot handle 25 mans at this current time without ridiculous lag problems.

My name is Tenspeed so you can find me on the armory, I am a shadow priest, but can also dabble in healing a bit if absolutely called for, though I must admit my skills in healing are still a bit new and will take me some time to really get the hang of things.

As for raids I have not really been given quite the chance to raid as much as I would like to, but what few 10 mans I have done I have never really had any trouble with them. I am very much for self-educating myself by watching videos and reading strategies pre-raid to assure that I am not complete fail haha! I am also very good with raid awareness so no worries there!

The only problem I have and wanted to ask you this ahead of time is I am kind of a package deal.

My buddy Shabazz also on our server is a prot warrior level 75 and we are like I said a package deal. I was curious if this would be a problem or not? When he dings 80 we will take his gearing into our own hands as not to drag the guild down, and also I would be willing to take full responsibility for him to ease what worries it may cause.

But thank you for your time and I hope to hear back soon.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sangrey on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Tenspeed - Shadow Priest - DENIED Empty Re: Tenspeed - Shadow Priest - DENIED

Post by Cobane Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 am

Thank you for your interest. We do not accept package deals. If you would like to apply individually, we will review each of you for trials on your own merits.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 am