Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Xylter - Demo Warlock - ACCEPTED

xylter
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Xylter - Demo Warlock - ACCEPTED Empty Xylter - Demo Warlock - ACCEPTED

Post by xylter Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:21 am

Character Name:Xylter
    Class: Warlock
    Main and Off Talent Specs: Demonology and affliction(for warmaster, zonozz and Hagara) I can play any and every spec to the best of the ability it can be played. Currently I really enjoy demo for the single target and aoe dps. It also brings spellpower

Your age:

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Xylter/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    I have 9 85s at the moment but only a geared out mage that I don't play very well this tier and have no chance of transferring. I have an 85 shaman on Velen my brother leveled a year ago when I was living with him but he has no gear

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/juxwfu8xrhzgf2vt Last week of raiding. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/u6664ax6526k8qdv/ The week before last of raiding. For give some of my low numbers on say blackhorn. I have to raid lead and quite honestly managing 4 sets of dots and raid leading is just not my Forte.

Screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/h/i19.photobucket.com/albums/b179/asheron19/WoWScrnShot_111611_213138.jpg My UI is fairly basic.

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8pm PST): I'm available to make those times 100%

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    power Auras, X-perl/fortexorcist.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    Keeping up with my class is very important and while a lot of people will say "haha i just read elitist jerks" that's just not the case for me. There is a lot of google involved though most recently the MMO-champion community has become quite amazing. Posting your logs and just the various people asking questions you can gather a lot of information. I've really enjoyed it.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    Vanilla: None

BC: Kael/Vashj pre nerfs. Hand of Adal. BT up to Illidan. No sunwell experience.

Wrath: t7: Sarth 2D 25/10. t8: just a normal Ulduar Clear t9: ToGC 4/5 25. 5/5 10 man. Glory of the Ulduar Raider. t10: Bane of the fallen king post 4.0. Herald of the titans.

Cata:
    7/13 in t11 25 man. 2/7 25 man t12 pre nerf. 7/7 heroic post nerf. DS: 5/8 post 5% nerf. 6/8 post 15% nerf.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    I've been a member of forthright for nearly a year. We formed a few months before t11 ended and when t12 ended our 25 man dissolved and I was left with the guild. I was not thrilled but I tried my best to hold it together for my friends. We became a close 10 man but people are burned out. I've gone through 8 raiders in the course of these few months and we still managed 6/8 so I consider it a victory even if we did have to carry a dps for most of it.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    You guys seem the perfect fit. Looking at your logs etc I feel like that I will be a good match. You progress at a steady rate which is all a person can ask for. I want a raid team who is just wanting to raid and a place I don't have to watch every little thing because I'm raid leading -.-

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    I was approached on a post I made on the forums.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I'm currently 23 and jobless looking for a job and it's been rough. I've been unemployed nearly a year =/. I've been playing wow for a very long time and just enjoy raiding. You can tell from my experience I've been pushing this character for a very very long time. I'm from Moon Guard and I'm sure that's pretty lulzy to anyone from a PVE server but I've jumped servers quite a bit and moon guard will always be my home. Yes, I do rp haha but no I don't go to goldshire. I will admit since most of my 85s will be left on MG i might be over there more than I should be on off nights. That and there is a special girl there Razz

I'm really looking forward to making a lot of new friends etc where ever I go. Now I do want to say this: I put in this app to get the ball rolling and let your officer core get to know me. This is the first guild that has caught my eye and I'll continue to look over the next day or so while I decide what I want to do with my guild. The reason I've decided I need to get out is our legendary rogue quit last night and the week before another dps quit. 6 weeks before that 4 people left to make their own 25 man guild and it failed and I was going to call it quits then but everyone urged me to keep on. I can't do that this time. So while this app is here I Just wanted to let you know what was up and I"ll be in continuous contact with whoever wants to talk to me. I never leave people hanging and that is what will happen in forthright if I just pick up and go. I know that is not the kind of player you guys want and that is not the person I want to be.

Anyway, thank you for reading my app I'm sorry for the wall of text.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Xylter - Demo Warlock - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Xylter - Demo Warlock - ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 am

Accepted to trial.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:17 pm