Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trufflie - 565 Prot war

trufflie
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Trufflie - 565 Prot war Empty Trufflie - 565 Prot war

Post by trufflie Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:36 am

Your age: 23

BattleTag: Trufflie#1731

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Trufflie/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Enigm%C3%A0/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/F9bDmfx6p4gvRBt1

Screenshot of your UI: https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/79/25/01/wowscr10.jpg

List the days you are raid available (Sun-Thurs 8-12pm EST):  any times

What add-ons do you rely on most? DBM, Weakauras

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Icy-Veins, mmochamp for patch stuff.

What previous raid experience do you have? minor raiding in cata, mainly pvp before cata and during MoP. I quit when ToT was released, and came back in December on a new account.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Some random guilds.. (moose, Dues ex Machina, Paragenesis)
    Most guilds on my server seem content with farming normals or a couple heroics, but not really progressing.. Personally I enjoy the challenge of progression.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I want to be a part of a team that is actively seeking to improve and progress. I want to be the best I can be, no matter what, and working with people and progressing through harder content is something I'd enjoy.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Cobane posted on my forum threat at battle.net

Are you competitive by nature? If so, who do you compete against (Yourself or others? Specifiy other)? YES! I'm most competitive with myself, I want to be as close to perfect as i can, and if I make a mistake, I rarely make it twice. I'm fairly hard on myself because I KNOW what I'm capable of, and I expect a certain level of performance.

Tell us about yourself to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    Well.. I've been gaming since I was 12 or so.. I first played WoW in vanilla, and HATED it. Thought it was stupid to pay $15 a month for a boring game running around doing nothing!
    I then moved to America's Army, and was in one of the top 50 clans in the US, with a KDA of 2.4 in organized tournaments. (that's actually pretty good)
    Took a break for school, and got back into gaming once I moved out.. Started playing wow again (around LK) and leveled a hunter.. (FPS= hunter, right?) Ended up leaving the hunter and playing a priest, and soon after got into PvP. I pvped ALL wratch and most of cata, only raiding when I was basically getting carried.. (think I healed DS10 once)
    The computer i had would NOT even run LFR, so i had to stick to pvp.. I never once saw real raiding.
    Eventually, I got a new comp, right at the start of MoP. I grinded for glad all season... and got duelist.. Rage quit, and gave the account away.
    I DID actually raid in MoP, and I have ahead of the curve from grand empress.. Shortly after was the above mentioned ragequit. -.-
    After quitting WoW I played League... (yeah I know...)
    took about 2 months to get to plat 1 (2200 ish rating), and got bored and came back to WoW.

TL;DR, I play this game for the challenging aspects, and I love being pushed. I have a long history of competative gameplay, even if my WoW career has been fairly short compared to most.
    I also have an excellent sense of humor, and I know when it's time to focus. Very Happy
    Thanks for reading, and hope I get the chance to raid with you!
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Trufflie - 565 Prot war Empty Re: Trufflie - 565 Prot war

Post by Cobane Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 am

Thanks for your app! We are not interested. Best of luck in your search!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 am