Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Happyness - Blood DK - WITHDRAWN

Happyness
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Happyness - Blood DK - WITHDRAWN Empty Happyness - Blood DK - WITHDRAWN

Post by Happyness Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Character Name: Happyness
    Class: Death Knight
    Main and Off Talent Specs: Blood, can play both unholy and frost but prefer to use those only in PvP as my PvE dps set is awful

Your age: 17 (I'm in college however.)

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Happyness/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cairne/Dramonicus/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/176520/

Screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/zfKwE

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8pm PST): Those times work for me

What add-ons do you rely on most? Big Wigs and Shadow Unit Frames (and Omen of course)

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Weekly raiding? I use Ask Mr Robot to reforge when I need to but other than that I don't really enjoy reading Elitist Jerks and posts like that. I prefer to try things out on test dummies, LFR, and dungeons, and then put those to practical uses in raid.

What previous raid experience do you have? Currently 3/8h in T13, skipped over T12 while in content, raid group was super casual in T11 (only downing 3 bosses before we disbanded). I raided a little bit in LK on a different set of characters but nothing of any merit, and I did a bit of 40 man in Vanilla but again, nothing of merit.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Currently a member of Curse-Kil'Jaeden, leaving because the guild is falling apart. I was a member of Moogle Mafia-Cairne however the group was not progressing as fast as I'd like it to so I swapped my alt hunter into the group and transferred to KJ.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I've browsed your forums and your WoL parses and you look like a pretty damn good guild. I'm looking for a guild that has a sense of community and based on simply the amount of people, I feel like that can be found here.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Wow recruitment forums.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I'm a 17 year old college student, majoring in Computer Science. I work for less than minimum wage and have been organizing a case against the company I work for to start a class action lawsuit with other employees. So to simply put it, I like to have fun, but when shit needs to get done, I get it done.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Happyness - Blood DK - WITHDRAWN Empty Re: Happyness - Blood DK - WITHDRAWN

Post by Cobane Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks for applying to SoA! We'll respond soon.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

We are still discussing your app.
    Happyness
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Happyness Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Mmkay. Keep me informed.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 am

OK we'll trial you. Talk to me before you transfer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:51 am