Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

best gm response ive ever gotten.

Fabled
    Fabled
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

best gm response ive ever gotten. Empty best gm response ive ever gotten.

Post by Fabled Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey there, Fabled, Game Master Kailvor at your service.

I apologize that I was unable to talk with you personally. I hope that this response finds you in good spirits. In addition, I would like to personally thank you for your patience. It is a testament to your personality and character. I can assure you that we are worgen hard at goblin up these wait times.

I've spent some time talking with Thok. He confirmed that you had bested him in Mythic and chuckled that he had given you a phony item. I polymorphed him into a pig until he promised not to do it ever again and give you a new item. I retrieved it from him so there would be no more shenanigans ! I sent the dagger via Goblin Express Mail (GEM) along with an enchant, gem, and charms that you had used for the other Hvitserk's Formidable Shanker. I hope this is to your satisfaction. Sometimes we just have to keep the bosses in line !

I would like to thank you for taking out time of your busy day in order to speak with us. If you have any further questions directly related to this ticket, please feel free to hit the "I still have a problem" button. If there is nothing else, I do hope that you have a great day ! May you always swim in the treasures of your fallen foes ! Very Happy
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

best gm response ive ever gotten. Empty Re: best gm response ive ever gotten.

Post by Cobane Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Sadly the GMs are the only ones that rp in this game outside .
    Nalladar
    Nalladar
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts

Post by Nalladar Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 am

Lol that is awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 am