Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Kelonaar- Enhance Shaman

Kelonaar
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Kelonaar- Enhance Shaman Empty Kelonaar- Enhance Shaman

Post by Kelonaar Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 am

Your age:

BattleTag:
    Daybod#1119

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Kelonaar/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Kelianah/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    Most recent clear
    Protectors-Paragons 10m N- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g92svuc54q4hyhha/
    Garrosh 10m N- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a4thwhe3kth2uc73/

More logs at: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/296900/
    And some at: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/274053/ (Where my old guild's main logger uploaded his, put this as the 2nd option because he has many non-guild related logs to sift through.)

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://i.imgur.com/ch3o519.png

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon 6-9:30pm PST):  
    I'm available Sunday-Thursday from 8:30pm-1am EST (5:30-10 PST) so the times would be perfect for me.
    What add-ons do you rely on most?
    DBM is the most important to me, then I'd say Recount because until logs are uploaded it's the best way to see what I'm doing wrong or what i could improve on while progressing on a boss.
    Vuhdo is useful for fights like H Horridon where my decursing would be needed.

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    Totemspot forums- Has large amounts of info and theorycrafting for enhance from some of top Enhance shamans in the world.
    Simcraft to optimize my characters gear

What previous raid experience do you have?
    MoP
    Current tier- 14/14N Siege of Orgrimmar with attempts on H Immerseus and H Norushen
    Tier 15- 5/14H
    Tier 14- 4/14H
    Cataclysm
    Dragon Soul- 4/8H before our group began falling apart and led me to quit until MoP.
    Firelands- 2/7H The group I joined was 1/7H when I joined but was slowly falling apart( 'tis why I was recruited) but the week I joined we got H Rhyolith down but two weeks later they dropped from 25 man to 10 man because they couldn't get enough people to continue showing up. As the new guy, I didn't get the chance to continue raiding in the 10 man group.
    Prior to Firelands, I was unable to find a raiding guild because of my limited raiding experience pre-Cata so I only pugged a few kills in BoT, BWD, and To4W.
    Wrath
    I started playing WoW during the times of ICC and since I was a noob in a casual guild at that point, I was only 11/12N in ICC 10 with a few LK attempts plus a few pugged 25 man kills.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    I wanna apologize in advance for the wall of text here.
    I started in a guild called ESCALATE on horde of Malorne which was the casual guild I played with during ICC. Malorne was a dead server with less than 1k total pop. though, so I ended up transferring to Uldum where a friend of mine played before Cata came out. I was in a guild called Rise of the Unknown at the start of Cata when I transferred and went to Rapid Succession during Firelands cause I wanted to raid and ROTU didn't have a raid group. After raiding with RS for those two weeks, I was really interested in heroic raiding but since I could no longer raid with them in the 10man, I was stuck pugging in trade groups again. During DS though, I pugged with Death By Design who was down a DPS that night and ended up topping the DPS meters so they ended up recruiting me. I continued raiding with DBD until ToT, where a few of the more hardcore raiders broke off from DBD and formed Toxic in hopes of furthering our heroic progression. At the end of ToT, we lost one of our tanks which led to losing two other players since people assumed our guild was falling apart and ended up joining Vigilance to fill in the missing spots. In Vigilance we went 13/14N SoO before we got sick of carrying 2 of the 3 fill-ins from Vigilance and moved back to DBD. Since then, we killed garrosh and put attempts in on a few heroics, but we lost our Blood DK main tank to Veritas of Velen where our other tank from Toxic ended up going. I'm currently in a Insanity of Aerie Peak, but I'm looking to move to Velen to be around my friends from Toxic again and because I feel that this guild is having many of the same stability issues that the many guilds I've been in have fallen victim to.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    Honestly, part of the reason is that I'm looking to be on the same server as friends of mine who transferred here as explained above. However, the main reason is because looking at SoAs progress, raid times, and description I feel like it would be a perfect fit for me. You guys seem like a guild who, unlike many guilds I've been in, won't end up falling apart and I would absolutely LOVE to find a guild and raid group that I can stay with for a VERY long time.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Wowprogress

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    Well, my name's Dave but I prefer to be called Kel cause that's what I'm used to in game. I'm 18, but I'm rather mature for my age in terms of responsibility and commitment (I do, however, still enjoy a good amount of immature joking and messing around). I've lived in my own apartment since I turned 17 so there's no issue like with most teenagers of parental control that would affect my raiding. I graduated high school in June and I've been attending a community college since then but plan to transfer to a technical school to learn to become an electrician. Besides trying to stay in shape, working just enough to keep my bills paid, and school, WoW is the only thing I really do during the week (as sad as that may sound, I enjoy it haha). And that's basically everything you need to know about me.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Kelonaar- Enhance Shaman Empty Re: Kelonaar- Enhance Shaman

Post by Darka Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 am

Hey I saw you had whispered me while I was tabbed out for a bit! We have looked at your logs and they look really well however, we still want our enhancement shaman from the main team to look at your logs.
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Yttrius Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Application is legit. Logs look good, Flame Shock uptime could be 3-4% higher but is otherwise decent. The only suggestion I would really have is to line-up your Flame Shocks with high stacks of your trinket buffs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:53 pm