Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Litant - Resto Druid - WITHDRAWN

Litant - Resto Druid - WITHDRAWN Empty Litant - Resto Druid - WITHDRAWN

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Character Name: Litant
    Class: Druid
    Talent Spec: Restoration

Your age: 31

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server): The only night I'm currently unavailable is Wednesday nights. I'm available for all your raiding times.

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)?

• Deadly Boss Mod
      Recount
      Grid
      GearScore
      Omen3
      Altas

Do you have access to Vent? Yes. Working microphone.

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)?

I usually reference elitist jerks, mmo-champion and wow head for class discussion. I also use wowheroes to compare with other people in the same class.

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Litant

List any ICC 25 achievements you have: I don't run 25 man raids. I've tried them and find that I enjoy 10 man content far more.

Please include a screenshot of your UI:

Litant - Resto Druid - WITHDRAWN WoWScrnShot_032910_191315

What are your best in slot items for each slot from ICC 10 normal mode (Give us your gear wishlist)?

What previous raid experience do you have?

I didn't start raiding until the end of BC. I ran Kara a few times as a resto. Since WotLK has been released, I've done:

• Naxxramas - full clear many times
      Ulduar - through Thorim (my guild quit raiding for a while)
      ToC - full clear many times
      VoA - all current bosses
      ICC - cleared the first 4 bosses many times. Familiar with Rotface and Festergut fights but no kills.

Also, on all content listed above, I've taken several toons through including:
    • Death Knight: tank and dps
      Paladin: tank, dps and heals
      Druid: tank, ranged dps, and heals
      Warlock
      Priest: dps and heals

The only reason I include this information is to show that I know the fights from all perspectives.

What guilds have you been a member of?

Moogles Anonymous (Guild Leader) - still active
    Knights of the Dragons - still active

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds?

Moogles is an ultra casual guild full of real life friends. Recently, the vast majority of my guildmates have left WoW to resume playing FFXI. At the time they left, we had cleared Deathbringer Saurfang when he was the furthest content in the game.

I still raid with Knights of the Dragons but only on Wednesday nights with my Priest. They have tried to set up weekend raids but it can't get off the ground. My desire to experience ICC before Cataclysm is released has prompted me to drop this application.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?

The only thing I want out of my WoW experience is to experience the most difficult endgame content before it becomes watered down by the release of Cataclysm. I don't need to be getting World First achievements for anything and I don't mind working through content progression. To me, this game is the most fun when you get a consistent group together and figure out a way to accomplish something.

Gear is not a motivating factor for me. I researched ICC drops for the first time in order to fill out the appropriate part of this application. I have absolutely no problem passing on drops to other people. The reason I play this game is to experience the content.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):

I spent nearly two years running a raiding linkshell (guild) in Final Fantasy XI including deciding all drops and managing the website so I'm very responsible person. My one regret when I left that game is that I never got to fight the most difficult fights. I'm determined not to make the same mistake in WoW.

I'm very laid back and mature. Easy to get along with. I assure you that I'll show up to every raid night properly prepared (gemmed, enchanted, consumables, addons updated, fights researched). If I'm unable to make a raid, I will be happy to find a replacement and give plenty of notice.

I've run with Shade of Arrows several times. In fact, most of the Naxx achievements that I have are as a result of running with you shortly after the WotLK release. I enjoy the people in this guild and really look forward to conquering the LK as a member of Shade of Arrows. If you need an internal reference, I know that Deezd still remembers me.

One side note: I know from reading past applications that you typically ask potential recruits to join you for a raid before making a final decision. I should let you know now that I won't be available this coming weekend due to family being in town. I'll be happy to join another day.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Litant - Resto Druid - WITHDRAWN Empty Re: Litant - Resto Druid - WITHDRAWN

Post by Cobane Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 am

Thank you for applying! Your application is under review.
    Jayden
    Jayden
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)

Post by Jayden Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 am

Hi Litant. Glad to see your application! We would like to get you in for our raids next weekend if you are available. I added you to the calendar invites, please accept or decline in-game. Also, please "/join SoAtrials" channel when you have a chance. We use this as a channel for our members to get to know applicants during their 2-3 week trial. You can join your alts to that channel as well.

We will give you forum access to our strategy page so you can read up on any ICC bosses you have not killed.

On some days we have more than 10 members online. Guildies with 'Raider' status have first priority on raid slots, but we try to rotate everyone else in for the bosses they need, as long as they are on time and signed up on the calendar. Some days we do not have 10, and in that case you would be in for the entire raid. If you are accepted and join SoA, you need 87.5% raid attendance for 1 month to make Raider, and then you would be guaranteed a raid slot, when you are on time for raids.

Let us know if you have any questions or need anything.
    Talk to you soon,
    *Jay/Deezd

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Due to a change in my work schedule, it seems I'm going to have to withdraw my application for the time being. I'm sorry to do this on late notice but I just found out about it myself. There's a chance I could still make a couple raid times each month but it won't be enough to be a true part of the team.

You guys have a really good crew and I was really excited to have a chance to join SoA. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to resubmit my app when my schedule is more forgiving.

Deezd -- You can still feel free to look me up if you guys are short people. I'll gladly be a 10th person for you whenever I'm online.

My sincerest apologies all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:36 am