Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Opinions on H kill order.

Loki
    Loki
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Opinions on H kill order. Empty Opinions on H kill order.

Post by Loki Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 am

So I did some reading around, and I've found a generally accepted kill order for 10 H and I was curious what the rest of you thought of it.

Jin > Ji'kun > Horridon = Iron > Tortos > Primordius = Council > Twins > Meg > Durumu > Animus > Lei > Ra'Den.

The general consensus was that Council is potentially easier to carry someone through if you had one or two truly exceptional dps then say even Tortos was, but that it was a hectic enough fight that it just takes some banging your head against the wall until everyone understood the mechanics completely. (Which is of course the same you could say about pretty much every heroic fight, but that this one was more about the learning then most).

I'm curious though in that middle ground since that's where both of NCS and Vol'jin basically are. Obviously not all raids are the same and the 'easiness' of a fight will rarely be agreed upon because of the various classes / skill levels of specific players but any thoughts would be most welcome.

As an aside, we got Tortos to ~50% about 4-5 times the other night. I think that if my group can put 2-3 good pulls together we should have that one no problem so I'm most concerned with what's after him.
    Loki
    Loki
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Opinions on H kill order. Empty Re: Opinions on H kill order.

Post by Loki Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:45 am

Personally, I think that the rankings are pretty much spot on for the first 5 and wouldn't change any of those. Tort might be easier then Horridon if you have a really great pally tank to solo it since you can't solo Horridon, but generally I think Tort has more hard to avoid instant deaths then Horridon does so it's harder.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 am

Jin>Ji>Qon>Ra-den>Hor=Tort>Primo=Council>Meg=Twins>Dur>Animus>Lei Shen

If you could do Ra-den without killing the other 12, he would be where i placed him. Once you get 5 deep in heroics, you should have plenty of dps to make Council and Primordius's DPS/Tank/Heal checks in which ever order you go for it. Council is more difficult on dps and healers. Primordius requires heavy concentration by tanks and healers. Once you get 7 deep, Megaera's and Twins' dps checks are easy. Megaera is a healer/dps check. Twins requires dynamic play on the part of 1 healer and both tanks.
    Loki
    Loki
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Loki Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 pm

That's pretty much what I read. Glad to see that you agree with it. I'll probably have my group try Council for a bit next week even if we don't down Tort tomorrow since it's getting about that time. He does have some pretty amazing upgrades and tons of BiS so the sooner we get them down the better. I kind of wish I had seen this last week so we could of tried them this week. Oh well, thanks for the feedback CB. Much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content