Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Kualija resto/ele shaman

Kualija
    Kualija
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Kualija resto/ele shaman Empty Kualija resto/ele shaman

Post by Kualija Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Your age: 53

BattleTag: Kualija#1823

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sentinels/Kualija/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Sentinels/Gimb%C3%A5l/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sentinels/Kimbza/advanced

World of Logs/WMO Parses: Nothing current

Screenshot of your UI:
    https://2img.net/h/i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/kmcmann/WoW/WoWUI_zps5188b285.jpg

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon 6-9:30pm PST): Available every weekday 5pm-10pm PST, and anytime on weekends. Although I prefer to not got past 9pm PST, my work schedule is very flexible, and I can accommodate up to 10pm.

What add-ons do you rely on most? VuhDo, DBM, Dominoes, Move Anything

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? I try to keep an eye on the forums and what's going on on the PTR, with the occasional perusal of elitistjerks when a change hits live.

What previous raid experience do you have? I've been raiding since LK, starting at Naxx, and have cleared every raid except ToT, with most heroic modes being done as well (other than MoP raids). I'd say I heal about 90% of the time, switching up to DPS in elemental spec as the need arises.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? All of my guilds have been on Sentinels. My first guild was Perfect Circle; that guild fell apart, and is now just a bank. I next went to Asylum, which left Sentinels at the beginning of MoP. I am currently in Army of the Dead. I mostly want to leave because the server is quite simply dead; nothing ever happens, and it feels like I'm just throwing my money at Blizzard for no reason. Asylum was a nice raiding guild; not the tops on the server, but we got things done. I miss that, and I miss having friends to pal around with.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? I would really like the experience of being in a good, cohesive, accomplished raiding team. I love the teamwork that is necessary to be successful in raids. Also, it seems from your website that the people communicate well, and that you keep one another informed about what is happening in the guild. Communication is very important to me, along with maturity and respect.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? I received a response to a forum post from Darka, and we chatted a bit after that via battletag.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    Well, to begin, I'm obviously no kid at 53. While that may mean I don't quite have the reflexes of younger players, it also means I do not whine about gear, have school commitments, or act like a general jerk in trade. I do not do well with groups that use a lot of foul language or that think sexual harassment is amusing. I have a BS in MIS, and a BS in nursing, and am looking forward to beginning a new job next week after being out of work for a couple of months. I live alone with my 2 cats, and WoW is my main way of socializing. That is why finding a group of people with whom I can form friendships is as important to me (if not more) as being in a successful raid team. About raiding: I love it. I've always loved it. I enjoy the teamwork involved, especially the sub-set of teamwork that happens amongst healers when things are really clicking. I don't usually talk a lot in Vent during raids, and am a big fan of the "keep vent clear during pulls" philosophy. I do though call out needed information during an encounter, and have been known to say an off-topic thing or two during the downtimes between pulls when nothing is going on. I also have a whole team of level 90 alts that are there mostly to provide me with mats, gems, enchants, and what have you, and have done a little raiding with a couple of them.

So I guess that's me and WoW in a nutshell. If possible, I would love to have a trial run with you either in LFR or some older content such as ToES. If there is anything else you would like to know, just ask.
    Darka
    Darka
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Kualija resto/ele shaman Empty Re: Kualija resto/ele shaman

Post by Darka Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:14 am

Get yourself online so we can run an lfr:)
    Kualija
    Kualija
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep

Post by Kualija Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 am

At 2am??? When do you sleep?
    Yttrius
    Yttrius
    TC's Sheep
    TC's Sheep