Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Crytuf - healing priest-ACCEPTED

crytuf
    crytuf
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Crytuf - healing priest-ACCEPTED Empty Crytuf - healing priest-ACCEPTED

Post by crytuf Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Your age:

Armory Link of Main:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Crytuf/advanced

Armory Links of Notable Alts:
    none worth mentioning

World of Logs/WMO Parses:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/237879/

Screenshot of your UI:
    I can do better than a screenshot. I fraps all of my first kills, so here is an example for each spec...
    Holy: https://youtu.be/mhvDo32XbGk
    Disc: https://youtu.be/DsLH-al0WxQ
    Shadow: https://youtu.be/weRrzhZxCSE

Your weekly raid availability (Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11:30pm EST):
    It would take a power outage or a funeral to make me miss a raid.

What add-ons do you rely on most?
    Pitbull4, clique, DBM/BW, weakauras to name a few

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class?
    priest specific: howtopriest, talesofapriest
    healer specific: plusheal, manaflask
    general wow: fatboss, mmo-champion, wow insider, tankspot

What previous raid experience do you have?
    MoP: 6/6, 4/6 HM
    Cata: T11 11/13, T12 6/7, T13 8/8 HM
    Wrath: All raids cleared with some bosses on HM
    BC: All raids cleared except SWP (I was deployed shortly after we cleared BT)
    Vanilla: UBRS and MC (barely raided back then)

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving?
    My current guild is <Synthetic> on blackhand. We were a top 200 progression raiding guild until just before the holiday season. The day we were going to start raiding again after the holidays, one of our tanks decided to retire. Two of our other core raiders decided that was their cue to retire as well. Needless to say, that was the death of the raid team.

My previous guilds before that are <Reagan Smash> and <Pancakes and Thunder> on Malygos, both of which I raided in for the top server slot, and both of which died to the end of xpac blues during cata and wrath.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I'm very picky about what guilds I like to associate with, and SoA is one of the few that meets my criteria. Here's what I look for in a guild:
    1. 10man, PvE server
    2. Qualities: Dedication, loyalty, responsible, good communication, strong leadership, unpredictable humor.
    3. Min/max progression raiding with a non-hardcore schedule in a fun environment.
    4. Members that stick around for more than just scheduled raids.

I don't take progression lightly, and I want to find a guild that feels the same way.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)?
    Wowprogress. While I don't believe that guilds should be judged based on a rank number, I do like the filtering tools that it has to narrow down recruiting guilds.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I work part time and go to college full time so my schedule tends to change every once in a while. I tend to get a few hours here and there throughout the weekdays to run heroics and whatnot, but I'm always free for raid time and usually the whole weekend as well. I'm not fond of running a constant 5-7 day raid schedule, so I probably wouldn't want to be a regular in any alt runs. However, I have no problem running that much while the race to server first is still open.

Raiding is definitely my focus, but I also PvP on the side, so an RBG/3s team would be cool. The new challenge modes also look great to me, so a dedicated team to race to the top there would also be cool. I am also an achievement whore, so doing older raids just for those is great by me.

As I mentioned before, I am very picky about what guilds I go for. This application is just as much of a chance for me to learn about SoA as it is for SoA to learn about me. So if you like what you see, I'd like to offer a run with you guys via realid in an older raid. I know it's not a good way to test raiding skill, but it's the closest I can get without paying transfer fees and it's still a decent way to get a feel for your raiding environment.

While I'm not trying to apply for an officer position, I somehow always seem to end up in one, so I feel it's important for you to get an idea about my past experience. I've done pretty much every position in the book; GM, recruitment, web admin, strat guru, raid lead, role lead, gbank manager, master looter, you name it. Bottom line, I've done my time pulling the ropes so I do whatever I can to help those that are stuck in those thankless jobs Wink

I don't miss raids, so I am applying as a main spec healer in a full time raiding slot. If a full time slot isn't available then I'll have to decline. I have no problem swapping out for specific bosses when someone else needs the loot or can do the job better, but I have far too much to offer to spend most of the time warming the bench.

Any more questions, I'm open for an interview via this app, mumble, vent, teamspeak, lvl1 toons, ingame mail, texting, courier pigeon, whatever.

Last edited by Cobane on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Crytuf - healing priest-ACCEPTED Empty Re: Crytuf - healing priest-ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Thank you for applying to SoA! Your application is under review.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Please send me a battletag invite Cobane#1358
    Dõuglas
    Dõuglas
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts
    Probably One of Kuze's Alts