Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED

deviouskat
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED Empty Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED

Post by deviouskat Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:56 am

Character Name: Holyhospital
    Class: Priest
    Main and Off Talent Specs: Disc, Holy/Shadow

Your age: 23

Armory Link of Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Holyhospital/simple

Armory Links of Notable Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Skeletank/simple

World of Logs/WMO Parses: Most recent WoL from DS: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s5ah5najnlwdyxkw/

Screenshot of your UI: I use the default Blizzard UI

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat/Sun 4-8pm PST): I can make all of those times.

What add-ons do you rely on most? DBM, OmniCC. I use as few add-ons as possible... most of mine are for professions/achievements/AH

What resources do you use to keep up to date on how to play your class? Noxxic, WoW-Heroes/WoWProgress (to check on the competition), MMO Champion, offical Blizz forums

What previous raid experience do you have? 8/8H DS 10, lead old content raids such as ICC on a regular basis. I joined at the end of Wrath so have only raided the last 2 years.

What guilds have you been a member of and why are you leaving? Currently a member of Aeonian Order (H Azjol-Nerub). I find them to be too apathetic when it comes to raiding for things other than progression such as achvs/pure fun of it. They do zero old content.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Looking for a 10 man where I can be a valued member of the healing team (with a DPS off-spec). Looking for a guild that's a bit social, achv-centric, and not apathetic/selfish when it comes to running something other than the most current tier of content. I like to raid and raid often.

How did you find us (Friend,Forum,Trade Chat,Officer, etc.)(specify)? Official Blizz forums (guild recruitment section)

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): As I've said a few times I'm very achievement oriented (currently 10.4k points and rising). I like to run old content, do guild events, be social in Ventrilo and talk about things besides just WoW. I have a very flexible schedule at home and will soon be moving to Hawaii. I come from a big family, have 3 dogs that I love to death, and date a Navy man who also plays WoW (I am more progressed than him LOL). I want to make it aware that this will not be the only guild I am applying to as I have never paid for a transfer before and only intend to do so once... if I come to a new server, it will be my permanent home.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED Empty Re: Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED

Post by Cobane Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 am

Could you log out in your pve gear, please?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED Empty Re: Application- Holyhospital, 403 Priest - CLOSED

Post by Cobane Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 am

I'd like to talk with you in vent when it's convenient.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm