Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED

Winxp
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED Empty Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED

Post by Winxp Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Character Name: Winxp
    Class: Priest
    Talent Spec: Disc/Holy

Your age: 27

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server):
    I raid 7pm-11:30pm, Sunday-Thursday, in the guild IRON on my druid.
    Upon acceptance I will commit to your raid times, and will be late for Sunday raids in IRON.

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)?
    Bigwigs when the content originally comes out because it is updated faster, then DBM later on.
    Shadowed Unit Frames, Skada, Sexymap, Bartender4, Viewporter, Grid, Icehud, Clique, Power Auras Classic
    Altoholic, Auctionator, RBS, and a few others. I know how to write LUA.

Do you have access to Vent?
    Yes, and I have a microphone,

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)?
    I use excel spreadsheets that I craft myself, in combination with online talent builder and gear set tools.

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/winxp/advanced

Please include a screenshot of your UI:
    https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/4iyhr9.jpg

Tell us what stats you reforge your gear for and why:
    This depends on the spec and the task I have been given for a particular encounter.
    For holy, in general, haste is the strongest stat.
    For disc, haste is prefered for pure throughput, while mastery is prefered for bigger shields.
    Disc benefits greaty from haste, but mastery is an extremely strong stat.
    Certain fights, like Magmaw, would cause me to prefer mastery to haste.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    My cata experience is 10/13 heroic, including the server first 10 man al'akir kill.
    My ICC experience is 12/12 heroic ICC. I started playing just when Wrath was released.
    I have two other characters, Winvista (paladin) and Winseven (shaman). I heal on all my characters.

What guilds have you been a member of?
    I have a resto druid (Poniesvista) that raids in IRON (ranked #55 US) on Kil'Jaeden.
    At this time, Winxp is a member of IRON as an alt.

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds?
    I intend to remain in IRON while raiding with Shade of Arrows.
    The guild I was in prior to IRON, Paradigm Shift on Moonrunner (now defunct), I left because the raid leader was not capable of conducting a raid in a calm manner. He was very abusive in vent, and I left to look for a cold, calculating raid leader, who would not be overcome by rage to the point of being irrational. I left on good terms, having given a week's notice and finishing out the raid week so as not to screw them over, however the guild fell apart two weeks after I left due to their inability to repeat kills without me.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I have raided with Cobane (Sangrey) in IRON for some time, and continued to talk to him when he was in Exodus. I had been looking for a weekend raiding guild, and he asked me to apply on my priest. I'm excited to raid in a 10 man environment exclusively, and one in which I can strengthen my skills on my priest through new challenges.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks):
    I'm an analytical person, and I'm a software engineer by trade. I bring that analytical nature with me to the game, both in raid and in social contexts. I'm a complete and total nerd. I work for Microsoft where I write device drivers for Windows. I went to the University of Wisconsin - Madison and graduated by staying at the library until I finished my homework, because if I went home I'd play WoW.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Not Interested.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Winxp - Disc/Holy Priest - ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:10 pm

April Fools!
    Sift
    Sift
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by Sift Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Some pressing questions:

When the robots do finally take over, will you aid us in communicating with them? I can envision some sort of trade whereby we rat out fellow humans in exchange for slightly longer, less crushingly-oppressed lives: do you have any moral objection to being one of those fellow humans if and when you've served your purpose as a translator?

Will you accompany Will Smith to the mothership?

How many minutes, precisely, would it take you to re-activate an electric fence separating you and a handful of others from velociraptors and a variety of other murderous dinosaurs? Keep in mind that Wayne Knight will have locked out the system.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much do you look like Rick Moranis?

Complete the following sentence: "XKCD is the ____ webcomic."

Fucking magnets. How do they work?!

How drunk would you have to pretend to be to sleep with Nathan Fillion?

Claw or palm? If you use a trackball, write a one hundred word essay on the meaning of the word 'vexatious.'

Are you now, or have you ever been Joe Morton? If so, could you please stop doing that Sy-fy show. And tell them to spell their damn channel correctly.

And... I'm spent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am