Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Omenkill - Disc Priest - CLOSED

Omenkill - Disc Priest - CLOSED Empty Omenkill - Disc Priest - CLOSED

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Character Name: Omenkill
    Class: Priest
    Talent Spec: Discipline 31/10/0

Your age: 24

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server): I play everyday at the moment because of not having a job, drawing unemployment and takeing it for whats it worth. I randomly do RL stuff through out the week but the weekends are perfect for raids.

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)? Omen, DBM, Healbot, Recount, Critline, Auctioneer, Questhelper

Do you have access to Vent? Yes

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? None

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/omenkill/advanced

Please include a screenshot of your UI:

Tell us what stats you reforge your gear for and why: Reforage haste into mastery or crit, Mastery > crit. Depending on my mastery falls on how much my bubble absorbs and the higher crit I can aquire makes my heals more efficient.

What previous raid experience do you have? ICC-25 11/12, ICC-10 8/12, TotC-10 5/5, Uldar-25 5/14, Uldar-10 10/14, Malygos-10&25 1/1, Naxx-10&25 15/15, WG-10&25 4/4, BWD-10 1/6, BoT-10 1/4, BH-10&25 1/1

What guilds have you been a member of? Overkill, Zeitgiest, Legion Andraste, Heaven and Earth

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? Overkill merged to Zeitgiest, I took a 8 month break and when i came back I was kicked out of ZG because of a falling out in the guild. Legion Andraste was a new guild when i came back from my break and he recruited me cause of my title >.>, they wanted to old world stuff and was scared of cata. I left on good terms with them. Heaven and Earth, guild was fighting a loseing battle with cata content due to dedicating to raiders, really good friends with the GM still.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? Honestly im looking for a steady progession guild thats not full of idiots and my GM (Helios) has been running with yall for a little while and from he tells me yall are a good group of peolpe (Play style wise and vent wise). So I would love to be apart of that bunch.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): Im a very calm person, level headed and i litterly hate drama and I refuse to be around it. I beleive a good enviorment makes for a good raid style. I learn very quick with raids, hence ive been raiding for 8 years on 2 mmos, my responce time to things in end game is rather quick. I dont stand in stupid and im always expecting it. I'm a very dedicated raider and im always willing to help someone in need and i dont expect anything in return.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Omenkill - Disc Priest - CLOSED Empty Re: Omenkill - Disc Priest - CLOSED

Post by Cobane Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Thank you for applying to SoA!

Just jotting down notes from your gear page:
    1- You have no rep with Therazane for a shoulder enchant.
    2- Your gear level isn't up to heroic mode difficulty.
    3- Tailoring isn't leveled to the skill bonus to cloak.

We can trial you on normal mode encounters this weekend. But to really have a shot at passing your trial with us, you'd need to get that Therazane rep and tailoring up asap.

When we trial you, we will be looking for mechanic failures and rotation errors, cooldown usage, and consumable usage.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Sounds like a plan, working on both of those flaws acually. Running through quest in Deepholme for shoulder enchant and about to dump a load of g into my tailoring. Im steadly improving gear .. acually got a couple improvements since i posted that link for the armory, dunno if its updated yet. But all in all i will be putting in extra time into getting up to par for heroic ilvl. Who should I get intouch with or rid for this weekend?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Deezd of Sangrey
    MacKnIss
    MacKnIss
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by MacKnIss Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 am

Once you complete the quest line in Deepholm there will be daily quests available @ Therazane's Throne. I believe it's 6 daily quests per day. Also grab the tabard from the quartermaster when you are friendly for when you run heroics.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:42 am