Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED

Dropdeadfred
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED Empty DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED

Post by Dropdeadfred Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 am

Character Name: Dropdeadfred
    Class: Rogue
    Talent Spec: Assassination 31/3/7

Your age: 31

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server):
    I am currently available to participate in all raids.

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)?
    DBM, Omen, ICEHuD, Rogue PowerBars, Slice Admiral, Bartender, Recount

Do you have access to Vent?
    Yes.

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)?
    None.

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/dropdeadfred/simple

Please include a screenshot of your UI:
    http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/16791393/Album

Tell us what stats you reforge your gear for and why:
    I reforge my Crit into Mastery. Crit is my lowest secondary stat, and mastery coming in just above haste.

What previous raid experience do you have?
    I started playing about 6 months before Cata and have completed 12/12 in ICC prior to the first Cata patch in 10m, along with serveral 25m and HM's. I also completed all of the weekly raid quests in WoTLK. Since the release of Cata I am 5/12 with having downed Magmaw, Omni, Halfus, Valiona and Theralion and the Conclave of Wind.

What guilds have you been a member of?
    Flash me your Pixels, Crimson Moon, BACKSTABBLE.

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds?
    Each time i switched was to increase my success of downing raid bosses.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)?
    I have seen your guild has downed bosses that my current guild is struggling with. I believe some of the players lack certain situational awareness and its only holding us back. I believe your players have the abilities to help me progress through Cata raiding and vise versa.

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): I'm a 31 year old man with an IQ high enough to know not to stand in fire Smile I take direction well and learn even faster. I'm success driven and this helps me top charts and not fail by pulling threat or many other reasons that cause raids to wipe or me to die. In all of the guilds I have been I have prided myself in contributing in any ways that i can which include DPS, helping players level toons and professions, contributing ideas to down raid bosses, amongst others... all while recognizing my place Smile I believe i could become an asset to your guild and hopefully provide anything that may be asked of me. Please respond in-game with any decision. Thanks for the consideration!

Last edited by Jayden on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Included specific spec, 31/3/7.. less hit gemming/forging than 31/2/8!)
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED Empty Re: DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED

Post by Cobane Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Are you and Traedis a package deal? Either take both of you or neither of you? I asked this question when we talked, but I think both of you were afk.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED Empty Re: DropdeadFred - Assass Rogue - DENIED

Post by Cobane Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

We will trial you if you are interested.
    Dropdeadfred
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Dropdeadfred Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks for the reply. No Traedis and I aren't a package deal really, although i really enjoy playing the game with him and he's an excellent tank that has my complete trust. I suggest if you are considering a pally even the slightest bit you offer him a trial also. I'm interested in the trial. If accepted what would my role be? Part-time, Full-time, standby or is that decided after the trial?
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 am

The nature of 10s requires us to have a fluid raid composition between fights. Given that fact, you'd always be considered full time but may not be in for all the encounters.
    Jayden
    Jayden
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)
    Krew Exec (1 of the 9)

Post by Jayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:42 am

If you do decide to trial with us, you will be given a guild invite. Potential members then go through a one month trial period, where we will get you in for as many fights as we can during raids. After one month, if we decide you are a good fit for our guild, you will be given full member status, and you will be promoted to "Casual" or "Raider" rank based on your attendance for the past month, or when ranks are reset at the end of the month.

All guildies ranks are reset at the end of each month based on their raid attendance. Raiders make 87.5%+ of raids and have priority on loot and raid spots. Casuals make 0-87.5% of raids and have priority on their Best In Slot loot which they post on their Gear List on the forums.

If we have more than 10 people online for a raid, we do rotate everyone in for bosses they need, as raid comp allows. However, we try not to sit guildies with "Raider" status unless necessary, or if they offer to sit when they do not need gear.

If you would like to trial with us, show up tomorrow (Friday 2/25) at 6pm server and if you can sign up or decline on the in game calendar in advance, that is always helpful.

Thanks-
    *Jay
    Dropdeadfred
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Dropdeadfred Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:52 am

Sounds good. My only concern is the guild invite situation. Although I'm confident i could be a great fit for the guild, I wouldn't want to lose guild rep with my current guild if for some reason things didnt work out. I'm available to make the raid tomorrow so hopefully we can work it out to where i would stay in my current guild. I'm on great terms with them and don't want to cause any disturbances with my leaving. If you'd like to add me on RealID its fstwnty2424@aim.com
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:29 am

You are neutral with that guild. I don't understand the concern about rep. Also, if you haven't talked to your guild about your reasons for seeking a new guild out, you may want to with Godspeed. As far as our end is concerned, we do expect applicants that are accepted to trial to join the guild. Please keep us informed as to whether or not to expect you Friday.
    Dropdeadfred
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Dropdeadfred Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm

I wonder why it tells you i'm neutral. I'm honored, and about 3/4 to revered, and really it's more the guild switching back and forth if something were to not work out that i'm concerned with. Certain people know about my searching for a new guild, it's not that i haven't told them. Ya, you can expect me for the raid tonight, what raid are we doing?
    Dropdeadfred
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by Dropdeadfred Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I guess i assumed it was a raid... what exactly is the trial?
    MacKnIss
    MacKnIss
    Diabeetus
    Diabeetus

Post by MacKnIss Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Jayden wrote:If you do decide to trial with us, you will be given a guild invite. Potential members then go through a one month trial period, where we will get you in for as many fights as we can during raids. After one month, if we decide you are a good fit for our guild, you will be given full member status, and you will be promoted to "Casual" or "Raider" rank based on your attendance for the past month, or when ranks are reset at the end of the month.

It is a one month time span before potentially becoming a full SoA member. Your abilities, raid awareness, attitude, communitcation and contribution to the group will be tested in various ways.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Post by Cobane Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 am

No shows = denied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am