Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN

javadown2
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN Empty Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN

Post by javadown2 Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 am

Character: Fuzzie
    Class: Enhancement Shaman/ Elemental off
    Talent spec: 10/31

I can raid pretty much any night of the week. I'm going to college and have lots of free time.

Deadly boss mods, threat meter, dps meter and some other quest ones and AH tools.

I have ventrilo and a working mic.

I use Elitist jerks pretty much as my resource for current dps trends and just browse the interenet for other cool stuff.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/fuzzie/simple

Sorry not really sure how to put up a UI picture...working on it.

I reforged for Expertise and to get spell hit capped, once I was hit and expertise capped I will/am reforging to mastery. For enhancement shaman it's important to get spell capped and the expertise first.

Well I havn't done much in Cata yet since I transfered to aliance then my buddies quite and I'm back to the horde....since it sucked over there! lol I've cleared ICC and done most of the raids in Wrath.

I've been in about 4 guilds since I started 5 years ago... Sensles Violence, Blood Legion(Vaults guild in velen) yeah he's a pain. Couple small guilds before that.

My current guild is just a place holder til I find a decent raiding guild, friends in here. I left Blood Legion to be with friends on the aliance side(big mistake).

I would love to join a good guild like Shade of Arrows that is progressing and striving towards that goal. I havn't heard anything bad about your guild, so I'm assuming there isn't a ton of drama...which is a plus to me.

I feel I can really contribute some good dps. I'm always ready to raid on time and have mats/food ready, and go over the fights befor hand. I am really laid back and easy to get along with, I enjoy helping others get gear from tanking/dpsing 5 mans or just helping out by farming mats for enhcants/food/potions etc. I just really enjoy wow as my hobbie and would love to do some serious raiding with a great guild that is motivated to do the most current content.
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN Empty Re: Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN

Post by Cobane Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 pm

We've decided to trial you. Please be online for Friday's raid.

Please consider if your spec is able to accommodate 2/2 Ancestral Swiftness, Reverberation and/or Elemental Warding.

Also, you seem to be way over hit/expertise caps. Any reason?
    javadown2
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN Empty Hit

Post by javadown2 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi, I will re-adjust my hit/expertise caps since I got a couple pieces of different gear recently and need to reforge them. OH, and I'll re-adjust the talent points accordingly. Thanks, see you on on Friday.
    javadown2
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN Empty Friday

Post by javadown2 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi, I'm sorry but for now I'm not going to change guilds, looks like I'll be taking a night class this quarter and the raid times just won't work. Just signed up this week so didn't know til now.

Thanks for the consideration and willingness to give me a shot.

Sponsored content

Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN Empty Re: Fuzzies - Enh Shaman - WITHDRAWN

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm