Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Phay - Arcane Mage - ACCEPTED

phay
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Phay - Arcane Mage - ACCEPTED Empty Phay - Arcane Mage - ACCEPTED

Post by phay Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Character Name: Phay
    Class: Mage
    Talent Spec: Arcane

Your age: 27

Your weekly raid availability (We raid Fri/Sat 6-10pm server + Sun 4-8 server): both friday and saturday, take sundays as they come but generally available.

What add-ons do you use (Check our Information for Raiders page to see our required mods)? DBM, Recount, Grid, I had been using spartan UI but it isn't really compatable at the moment, satrina buff frames, Omen, various others.

Do you have access to Vent? yes

What sort of tools (calculators, builders, spreadsheets, etc.) do you use to plan your characters (if any)? I have used the talent calculator and tend to check elitest jerks often to see any changes in current specs.

Provide the armory link to the character you are applying with: http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=phay&searchType=all

List any ICC 25 achievements you have (Ideally you should have none): I have none. Just turned 80.

Please include a screenshot of your UI: currently I am using the stock UI untill spartan UI is updated.

What are your best in slot items for each slot from ICC 10 heroic mode (Give us your gear wishlist)? again I have just turned 80

What previous raid experience do you have? I have raided with shades on my main, Hokusai, for a while now.

What guilds have you been a member of? three day ban, Gnomes go down (my bank guild)

Why did you leave your previous and current guilds? I would like to be in and raid with the people I have raided with for a while now. I enjoy the company and people in this guild and I believe we have gotten along pretty well.

Why do you want to join Shade of Arrows (Be thorough with your answer)? pretty much same as above. I enjoy the company of everyone in this guild, I haven't had ANY issues or any drama with anyone. I like being able to do actual progression rather than the normal, ok down this boss on reg like you do every week even tho no one needs anything from it...

Tell us about yourself, to help us determine if you would be a good fit here (The more you put here, the better it looks): Like I said, I've been running with everyone on Hokusai for a while now. I feel bad removing hokusai from the current guild it is in because I have 8 or 9 RL friends in that guild that i live near. So I made a new caster just with the intention of joining SoA with it. as far as personal Info. my Real name is Stephen, I have 4 children, and have been married for 10 years in may. My best friend IRL is Emildrek (Jarrad) I actually got him addicted to WoW. He didn't like it at all in the beginning and I convinced him to give it a shot and now... lol. I know I'm a bit short on the gear right now, but I'm working on it every day and will hopefully be caught up pretty quick. Hope to hear soon. thnx!
    Cobane
    Cobane
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)
    Krew Chief (Big Cawky)

Phay - Arcane Mage - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Phay - Arcane Mage - ACCEPTED

Post by Cobane Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey, Hokusai. Go ahead and join our trials channel with both your mage and priest. We'll consider you an applicant to be put on trial in December. Until then we will just leave this application in "standby" mode. Work hard on getting your wizardry skills as sharp as a diamond cutting laser and join our raids on your priest when you can. Plan on leveling with us.
    phay
    Short Bus
    Short Bus

Post by phay Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:08 am

Works for me. It shouldn't take to long for me to get decent gear. I should be able to work on it daily after this weekend, I've got a mid-term of sorts in A&P I need to study for

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm